5 Nickelodeon Closing Logos You May Have Forgotten

"Nick, nick, nick, nick, na-nick, nick, nick... Nick-e-lo-de-on!"

807
Nickelodeon

Have you ever wondered where all the classic end credits went from your favorite Nickelodeon shows? Maybe some of you never batted an eye when they were on TV, but for others, these clips stay embedded in their nostalgic dreams. Whatever your connection may be, this random collection has long been buried in the deepest tunnels of your mind, and I'm here to dig them right back up. To all my 00's comrades and fellow wannabe 90's babies actually born in '99, this one's for you.

O Entertainment/DNA Productions/Nickelodeon

When we heard that echoed and bubbly "O" as kids, it was almost a given that we'd see that lovable three-eyed monkey next. That's right, Paul. "Hi, I'm Paul." stands as one of the most iconic Nickelodeon end credits of the early 2000's and that's just fact. Can you recall which show it came after? That's right, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius. What you may not know is that DNA Productions pitched Jimmy Neutron to Nickelodeon with a pilot, which led to the creation of a Jimmy Neutron movie in 2001. The show obviously came next, being co-produced with O Entertainment and Nickelodeon Animation Studio, airing from 2002-2006. DNA closed up shop in 2006 with the end of Jimmy Neutron, leading employees to move to various production companies like O Entertainment, and the eventual development of Omation Animation Studios.

Billionfold/Frederator/Nickelodeon

Billionfold Inc. was created by Butch Hartman in 2004, at the start of Danny Phantom's 3 season run. In addition to the teenage ghost series, Hartman created childhood favorite, The Fairly OddParents. Both Billionfold and Frederator Studios, founded by Fred Seibert in 1997, worked in co-production with Nickelodeon on the widely adored adventures of Timmy, Cosmo, and Wanda.

Klasky Csupo 

Klasky Csupo was founded by producer Arlene Klasky, animator Gábor Csupó and their nephew Attila Csupó. In 1991, the company created Rugrats, and in 1998, The Wild Thornberrys. Klasky Csupo is also responsible for the films that followed each series.

Schneider's Bakery/Nickelodeon

Dan Schneider is no stranger to Nickelodeon success. He founded Schneider's Bakery in 2003, which were the words we often saw bursting out of an oven open after countless Nickelodeon hits. Schneider's creations include Drake & Josh, The Amanda Show, Zoey 101, iCarly, Victorious, and more.

United Plankton Pictures/Nickelodeon

You may remember this one following an afternoon episode of SpongeBob. United Plankton Pictures was founded in 1998 by Stephen Hillenburg, creator of SpongeBob Squarepants. SpongeBob first aired in May of 1999, and was renewed for its 13th season in July 2019, following the success of SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout special.

From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web