20 Things I Would Do If I Get To Be A High Schooler Again

I would like to make that part of my life better than it was originally.

1255
https://www.maxpixel.net/Finish-Gown-Senior-Students-Dress-Graduation-4087905

What would I do if I get to be a high schooler again? I would like to make that part of my life better than it was originally. There were some things that I should have done. There were some things that I did not know. I should have known what these things are. Looking back to my memories as a college student gives me a better idea of how to become a better person compared to who I was in the past. I would like to explore and try out more things. I also would like to make use of my opportunities. Here is a list of twenty things that I would do if I get to be a high schooler again.

1. Do homework and study in the quickest and fun way

2. Use activities, the Internet, and videos for help in academics

3. Use the Internet to research life

4. Hang out with friends more

5. Participate in more extracurricular activities

6. Attend more school events

7. Do more fun activities at school and outside of school

8. Teach math to students as a tutor at school and outside of school

9. Not letting the mean students and staff members get away with their meanness

10. Take more electives, especially the cooking class

11. Stand up for myself and others

12. Reveal how I feel

13. Not care about being liked by other people

14. Stay with the right friends and the ones that care about me

15. Borrow and read more books at the library

16. Buy some nice treats like chocolate

17. Buy a rose for my crush

18. Be serious and mature

19. Teach more life skills and morals to freshmen if I am still a peer leader

20. Drive to school and out of school