10 TV Shows From Our Childhood To Tween Years We Forgot Existed

Do you remember these shows from when you were younger?

277
Disney

We all love flashbacks of our childhood shows. I mean who doesn't? I know the main TV channels I watched growing up was Nickelodeon, Disney, and Cartoon Network. What TV shows do you guys remember watching when you were growing up? I bet you guys forgot about these ones!

1. Courage the Cowardly Dog

That's right folks! Remember the purple dog who was pretty much afraid of everything? He lived with his elderly owners whom always moved slow. If you seriously do not remember, here is a little clip!

2. Powerpuff Girls

Oh, yes. "Powerpuff Girls." I am sure we all have wanted to be like at least one of them. Watching this show with friends we would often call out say "I am buttercup" and then that ends up spiraling into an argument of "no, I want to be Buttercup!" or "I want to be Bubbles!" and so on and so forth.

3. The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

Ah, this show kind of scared me for some time. I wanted nothing to do with the supernatural world, but yet I still watched this three go on their adventure visiting different places within their town.

4. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Oh, I loved this show. I had time where I would cry watching certain episodes because I was the little girl who indeed cried at everything! Looking back this show reminds me of the movie Inside Out. If you think about it, as she grew up she forgot about her toy who was her best friend. In the TV show, Madame Foster runs home with imaginary friends who kids created but later grew up and forgot about them, if you ended up forgetting about this show too.

5. The Replacements

The two orphans Todd and Riley. What we all wanted to do to our parents or someone we did not like. A simple dial of a button, and bam! New parents. Or simply anyone that we did not like for that matter.

6. Wizards Of Waverly Place

What runs in the family, stays in the family. The whole plot was when these siblings had to compete to see who would be the next wizard in the family. They went through a series of obstacles like school, balancing friends and family, as well as practicing their magic.

7. Saved By The Bell

My personal favorite! Zack. Zack. Zack. Who doesn't love Zack? What's not to love!? He has the hair and is a troublemaker. A.C, the nice and kind heart jock. The girl most hated just because Zack liked her and not us. Kelly. Kelly Kapowski.

8. Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

The show most of us tried to keep tabs on just because Ned had the tips on how to survive junior high and high school. We all thought this is really how junior high and high life was. For me, it was different.

9. Zoey 101

This was a good show, not going to lie. I can't speak for others, but as a kid, I always waited for this show to come on! The famous Zoey attends a private school that finally enrolls girls!

10. iCarly

Yup. That show. Carly and her best friend Sam teamed up to make a webcast of funny skits, talent contests, interviews and much more.

These are only a few, of the TV shows we all loved to watch while our parents were making dinner or when got home from school. I know I watched most of these for hours and never wanted it to walk away from the TV. What shows did I miss?