16 Times Spongebob Squarepants Captured Our Mood: College Edition

Because realistically, Spongebob has a reference photo for practically every single situation.

19
All Photos Are From Spongebob Squarepants

And we love that as college students

When the professor tries to start the first class with ice breakers

When the professor skips syllabus day and goes straight into teaching

How you look going to 9AM lecture at 9:47AM

You 4 days into the semester

"cELL pHoNe UsE iS nOt PeRMiTtEd iN cLaSs"

Everyone the first week of classes

When lecture is cancelled but you're already awake

You 5 slides into lecture

When the professor says you have to dedicate a lot of time and effort into class but you finessed the homework 20 minutes before lecture

When your professor attempts to take attendance in a 200 person lecture hall

What your clock sees at 11:52PM when you remember you had an assignment due at 11:59PM

How you pull up looking like at 8AM lectures

When your professor starts telling the class their life story

When you're trying to eat at the dining hall but the table next to you won't stop smacking on their food

You in bed contemplating whether or not your lecture is really worth it

When it's 4:52AM and the fire alarm goes off in your dorm hall