9 Times SpongeBob Explained Every College Kid

Just for some laughs

68
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/12-times-spongebob-explained-the-life-of-college-student

There’s a good chance that most of the kids that are now in college have at least watched "SpongeBob" once in their life. The show is completely off the wall and you never know what you will get, but it will definitely make you laugh. Not only has every college kid watched "SpongeBob," but every college kid has been SpongeBob before. Here is a list of 9 times that SpongeBob explained every kid in college.

When you can finally use what you learned in class before to your advantage. Well at least the thousands of dollars I spent went toward something…

Every college kid has definitely been at this point before… When finals finally hit you and you don’t know what day, month, or year it is let alone any of the answers to the questions that are going to be on your final that you have been studying for countless hours for with no sleep.

When you have four months to write a paper for a class and you look at the calendar and realize that you have less than 40 minutes to finish it and send it to your professor. Why do college kids do this to themselves? The world may never know.

When you really hate everyone and everything about college and you really just don’t want to be there anymore. Like, can I graduate already?

When you go to see how much financial aid you need and you realize that you are going to have to sell a kidney to even afford an eraser…

When you leave a lecture and you go home to study and you realize that you know literally nothing.

When your friends say, “Let’s go out!” and you look into your wallet like, “What can this piece of lint get me?” Guess I’m watching Netflix all night by myself.

When it is FINALLY the weekend. Thank God I made it to this point without freaking out and completely loosing it.

When the weekend is over and you are contemplating if you really need college or not.

Hopefully this article made you laugh and was a little nostalgic. Now all I want to do is watch "SpongeBob" and not have any worries at all.