The Top 15 Spongebob Moments

The Top 15 Spongebob Moments

The best moments and quotes from the greatest Nicktoon ever.

608
The Top 15 Spongebob Moments
en.wikipedia.org

Everyone knows our friend who lives in a pineapple under the sea. His name is Spongebob Squarepants. "Spongebob" is one of the few television shows that premiered in 1999 that is still airing today. "Spongebob" was a hit among not just children, but also teenagers. Even to this day, I wouldn't mind watching a good episode occasionally. If one thing's for sure, it's that quotes from "Spongebob" are still said today, even among people in their early twenties.

What made "Spongebob Squarepants" such a popular show? Was it the silliness? Was it the premise of living under the sea with all these strange characters? It depends on the person. No matter the reasoning, there will always be moments from "Spongebob" that you'll always remember. If I didn't have to choose, my list would be much longer than 15. It breaks my heart to keep some great moments out, but here are what I consider to be the top:

Honorable Mentions

Okay, so I couldn't actually narrow it down to fifteen, but I did get it down to 17, so here are the two honorable mentions:

Spongebob: "I made this one *sniffs* with my tears."

and also,

Patrick: "We should take Bikini Bottom... and push it somewhere else!"

These are really funny quotes, but they didn't break through to the top 15.

The Top 15

15. Squidward: "FUUTUURE!"

14. Spongebob: "It was his hat, Mr. Krabs! He was number one!"

13. Patrick: "I wumbo, you wumbo, he she me wumbo."

12. Impostor Krabs: "Ravioli, ravioli, give me the formuoli."

11. Squidward: "You mean you've never heard the story of the hash-slinging slasher?"
SpongeBob: "The slash-bringing hasher?"
Squidward: "The hash-slinging slasher."
SpongeBob: "The sash-wringing, the trash-thinging, mash-flinging, the flash-springing, bringing-the-crash, thinging-the..."
Squidward: "Yes. The hash-slinging slasher."

10. Patrick: "Is mayonnaise an instrument?"

9. The entirety of the Krusty Krab Pizza song.

8. Spongebob: "Hi, Kevin."

7. Spongebob: "I NEED IT!"

6. Patrick: "Firmly grasp it!"

5. Random Guy: "CHOCOLAAAAAAATE!!!!"

4. Patrick: "NO, THIS IS PATRICK!"

3. Spongebob: "I'm ugly and I'm proud!!"

2. The Bubble Bowl

1. The end of the Spongebob Squarepants movie, "I'm a Goofy Goober Rock." And yes, I added the whole video, because it's so awesome.

Again, I am sorry if your favorite "Spongebob" line or moment didn't make it, but I had to narrow a list of 50 moments down to 15. It was difficult to cut out some, but this list couldn't go on forever. Remember, pinky up!