Working In Retail During The Holidays

15 SpongeBob Memes That Have The Same Energy As Working Retail During The Holidays

Working retail can be difficult in itself, but retail during the holidays is another story.

154
spongebob and patrick in spongebob squarepants christmas episode

Working retail is never easy, but it becomes ten times harder during the holiday season. The stores become crazier, busier and harder to keep under control, and angry customers do not make it any easier. I'm sure if you have ever worked retail you can relate to at least one of the following memes about what it's like...

1. Going into your fifth shift in a row

Nickelodeon

2. When you want to shop on your day off but have to avoid getting called into work

Nickelodeon

3. When you think the line is going down but it just keeps getting longer

Nickelodeon

4. When you and your favorite coworker are scheduled on the same day

Nickelodeon

5. When your department is finally organized and you can go on break

Nickelodeon

6. When people try to continue shopping after the store is closed and you want to go home

Nickelodeon

7. When all your friends are doing fun holiday activities but you have work in the morning

Nickelodeon

8. When someone argues with you over a price but your manager comes over and says you are right

Nickelodeon

9. When a customer goes "I have change" after you already typed in the amount they gave you, and now you have to do mental math

Nickelodeon

10. When a customer starts arguing with you over something you have no control over

Nickelodeon

11. When you see your paycheck with all the holiday pay

Nickelodeon

12. When you are about to come back from break and you have to pump yourself up to deal with the mess that was created while you were gone

Nickelodeon

13. Going into work during a snow storm because people will still want to shop

Nickelodeon.

14. When you and your coworker try to figure out how people make the store such a mess when you are off the floor for only 10 minutes

Nickelodeon.

15. When you come into work every day and see all of the Christmas decorations and it makes work just a little easier

Nickelodeon