As we grow into young adults, we are often told that we are too old for cartoons. The problem with that logic is that some of the best jokes are even funnier and more applicable at this point in our lives, as we go through college. We once watched shows because there was nothing better to do since we didn't have the same responsibilities that we do now. The good part is that we can still appreciate them, especially as college students. Here are 11 times that a show on Nickelodeon described college perfectly.
1. When you have to take your wins where you can find them
Woah! Five more and you could get a package of Ramen!
2. When you've been studying for hours but still don't know anything
3. When the professor turns the lights back on after a video clip
Are you sure you don't have another clip? Maybe some people didn't fully digest that the first time through, we should watch it again...
4. When you should be doing work but literally anything sounds better
5. When that one kid who screws up the curve isn't secretive about it
6. When you're taking an exam and you're trying to remember something you hardly covered
Fair warning: if you figure it out, don't yell "brain blast" in the exam room. You may be reported to the Academic Judiciary.
7. When you're trying to figure out your major but none of the advisers are being helpful
Blue. 4. 7. What does it say?!
8. When you're giving a presentation and it's not going well
It seems that my antiperspirant...has failed.
9. When you get hungry but all of the dining halls have closed
There's nothing like walking all the way there in the cold, windy, black of night to find out they've closed down for the night.
10. When you incorrectly answer a question in a full lecture hall
My chemistry professor enjoyed roasting students when this happened. Thank you, for that.
11. When you come home during a break and see your pet for the first time
Whether you're a kid or an adult, you're never too old for a laugh. Nickelodeon filled many of our childhoods with joy and laughter, and there's no reason that it can't continue to do so.