We all dread the inevitable: going back to school. Whether that's high school, college, or even grad school, there is something we all have in common: the sadness of summer ending and work starting back up again. Thankfully, there are some pretty relatable Spongebob gifs that I think will resonate in all of us.
1. When your professor tries to start explaining a project that's due at the end of the semester on the first day.
Sometimes professors tend to jump ahead and unfortunately that just leaves us more confused than we were before.
2. When you make excuses not to study but your friend already did the study guide and sent it to you
We all have moments when we don't want to study and will procrastinate it into the ground, but we always have that one friend that comes prepared.
3. Waking up the morning after a night out and contemplating on whether or not going to class is worth it.
We all have those moments where we wake up in the morning and think, "is it really worth it?"
4. When you start to get sick of dining hall food
Dining hall food can be good, but after awhile we all just get sick of it.
5. That feeling when an 8 A.M. on a Monday gets cancelled
There is no better feeling than being able to sleep in on a Monday!
6. Unfortunately, that moment when the whole class fails a test and the professor says they aren't curving it.
It sucks when the whole class does bad but there is no curve.
7. When you finally are reunited with your college friends after being separated all summer
Since we come from all over, it's always nice to come back to see your pals after a long summer.
8. When you spot people give away free food on campus.
There is no quicker way into a broke college student's heart like free food.
9. When the professor lets out class early.
After a long day, it's such a great feeling when your professor lets out early.
10. Lastly, that feeling of happiness getting back into studying your passion
Although sometimes school sucks, it's awesome to get back into the swing of things by studying what you love.