Use One Of Odyssey's Templates For Your Next Article

Use these to make creating easy.

1460

Here at Odyssey, we know creating content isn't always easy.

There are days where you know exactly what you want to say. But there are also days when you hit a wall. For those days, we are here to help.

Odyssey Templates are content skeletons looking to be fleshed out. We've selected topics that we think warrant multiple viewpoints and perspectives. While all of these articles will look similar, they'll be different depending on who is filling them out.

Below are the templates we've provided. Every month, more will be added. Some of the templates are created with time-sensitive topics in mind. So for those, if you miss a certain window around a moment, that template might be outdated. So be mindful of what template you chose, and if it's still something you think would connect with your audience right now.

TEMPLATES:

Odyssey Template: Create A Dating Profile For A Single Friend Worth *Swooning* Over

Odyssey Template: What Are The Most Romantic Spots In Your City?

Odyssey Template: Dear Diary Prompt: Quarantine Can Be Lonely, But My S.O. And I Are...

Odyssey Template: 25 Songs That Were On Your iPod In Middle School

Odyssey Template: 25 Questions For My School

Odyssey Template: Create A List Of Your Community's ABCs

Odyssey Template: Create A Pet Profile To Help Introduce The World To Your Favorite Animal

Odyssey Template: 10 Things You Only Notice About Your Hometown Or Campus In Quarantine

Odyssey Template: 10 Local Businesses To Help During The Coronavirus Crisis In Your Hometown Or Campus

Odyssey Templates: Interview A Healthcare Worker In Your Life About COVID-19

Odyssey Template: 10 Summer Jobs You Can Safely Work During Quarantine In Your Hometown

Odyssey Template: 10 Local Restaurants To Order Delivery From In Your Hometown Or Campus During Quarantine

Odyssey Template: 10 Gifts For The College Senior Graduating During A Global Pandemic

Odyssey Template: How To Create A Panel Discussion For Coronavirus

Odyssey Template: An Open Letter To The High School Senior Who Just Got Accepted To Your School

Odyssey Template: What Incoming Freshmen Can't Learn About Your School On A Zoom Call This Fall

Odyssey Template: Interview A Class Of 2020 Graduate

Odyssey Template: Create A Summer 2020 Bucket List For Your Hometown

Odyssey Template: Use This Survey Data To Write About How Drinking During Quarantine Has Changed

Odyssey Template: Ask Your S.O. These 20 Questions To See How Well They Know You

Odyssey Template: Thoughts You've Probably Had While Dating In America

Odyssey Template: What Books You Need To Read Summer 2020, Depending On Who You Are

Odyssey Templates: Review A Product You Love