Use One Of Odyssey's Templates For Your Next Article

Use these to make creating easy.

3702

Here at Odyssey, we know creating content isn't always easy.

There are days where you know exactly what you want to say. But there are also days when you hit a wall. For those days, we are here to help.

Odyssey Templates are content skeletons looking to be fleshed out. We've selected topics that we think warrant multiple viewpoints and perspectives. While all of these articles will look similar, they'll be different depending on who is filling them out.

Below are the templates we've provided. Every month, more will be added. Some of the templates are created with time-sensitive topics in mind. So for those, if you miss a certain window around a moment, that template might be outdated. So be mindful of what template you chose, and if it's still something you think would connect with your audience right now.

TEMPLATES:

Create A Dating Profile For A Single Friend Worth *Swooning* Over

What Are The Most Romantic Spots In Your City?

Dear Diary Prompt: Quarantine Can Be Lonely, But My S.O. And I Are...

25 Songs That Were On Your iPod In Middle School

25 Questions For My School

Create A List Of Your Community's ABCs

Create A Pet Profile To Help Introduce The World To Your Favorite Animal

10 Things You Only Notice About Your Hometown Or Campus In Quarantine

10 Local Businesses To Help During The Coronavirus Crisis In Your Hometown Or Campus

Interview A Healthcare Worker In Your Life About COVID-19

10 Summer Jobs You Can Safely Work During Quarantine In Your Hometown

10 Local Restaurants To Order Delivery From In Your Hometown Or Campus During Quarantine

10 Gifts For The College Senior Graduating During A Global Pandemic

How To Create A Panel Discussion For Coronavirus

An Open Letter To The High School Senior Who Just Got Accepted To Your School

What Incoming Freshmen Can't Learn About Your School On A Zoom Call This Fall

Interview A Class Of 2020 Graduate

Create A Summer 2020 Bucket List For Your Hometown

Use This Survey Data To Write About How Drinking During Quarantine Has Changed

Ask Your S.O. These 20 Questions To See How Well They Know You

Thoughts You've Probably Had While Dating In America

What Books You Need To Read Summer 2020, Depending On Who You Are

Interview A Local Business Owner Or Employee In Your Hometown

Review A Product You Love

Use Surveys To Include Multiple Opinions In Your Content

How To Write Down The Holy Grail Recipe Everyone Begs You To Make

How To Write Trending News Content In A Way That Matters

How To Interview Your Friend About Their Chronic Condition Without Making It Weird

How To Binge-Watch A TV Show —And Then Write A Review About It

Odyssey Wants To Know How COVID-19 Is Impacting Your College Experience