What To Get 2020 College Seniors For Graduation Gifts

Odyssey Template: 10 Gifts For The Remote Student This Holiday Season

Let them know you're thinking about them.

14044

No matter how you want to spin it, college students are getting their educated in a largely unprecedented way because of the global pandemic.

So the least you can do is make their remote learning space as comfortable and homey as possible. Let people know what these students might need or want right now with this Odyssey template.

How To:

Here's where you come in! We want you and/or your friend(s) to create your very own "10 Gifts For The Remote Student This Holiday Season" on Odyssey using the template we created below. Make it unique, and make it authentic.

Follow these steps:

1. COPY the text in between the begin and end template sections below
  2. PASTE it into a new post in Odyssey's CORE
  3. Fill it all in and add photos
  4. Submit under Community: Student Life for a chance to be featured on Odyssey's Facebook and Instagram
  5. Don't have an account? CREATE ONE.

BEGIN TEMPLATE

Headline options:

10 Gifts For The Remote Student This Holiday Season

10 Gifts For The [Enter Major] Learning Remotely This Year

*10 is ideal, but it's OK if it's less than 10 — or more!

Introduction:

Provide three or four sentences introducing your list, with some context of why you have selected these gifts.

1. [Enter Gift]

[possibly insert a photo of the gift and hyperlink attribution if applicable]

Add a couple sentences about why this would be a good gift.

2. [Enter Gift]

3. [Enter Gift]

Add a few sentences about what they do and or why they need support right now.

4. [Enter Gift]

5. [Enter Gift]

6. [Enter Gift]

7. [Enter Gift]

8. [Enter Gift]

9. [Enter Gift]

10. [Enter Gift]

END TEMPLATE

From Your Site Articles