Happy Birthday Letter For A Best Friend
popular

A Letter To My Best Friend On Her Birthday

Happy Birthday to the girl I was so lucky have met in this lifetime.

555282
Raquel Torres

Hey You,

It is your birthday, and I don't know where to start. There are so many things I'd like to say on your special day that I literally could not fit into this article. So let me start by saying the most obvious thing: You're my best friend. (Duh)

Since the moment you walked into my life, we got along just perfectly. You were like the perfect piece to my puzzle. Not that anything was missing, but you became a part of me and you made me better than I was without you. I know you're probably laughing right now thinking this is super corny. Sure, me too.

One thing that amazes me is your unconditional form of giving. Anytime I need something, you never hesitate to offer and even more. If I happen to have a bad day, you listen to my problems and you reassure me that it will pass. And when I need your shoulder to cry on, you never hesitate to snap me back into reality and tell me to stay strong. You give me so much strength and you've taught me to make this my lifestyle.

Everywhere you go, you light up everyone's day. You really are a sight for sore eyes and you know it. You are thoughtful, compassionate, and your vibes are nothing but happiness. I know you don't have a boyfriend right now, but the day someone is interested in you, they better be damn great. You're the prettiest, the sweetest, the cutest, simply the best and more.

Not only are you the best ear, the best supporter, but you're also my perfect fit for the most important reason: You don't judge me when I say "Whataburger?" at 2 am. Whatever it may be that night; Taco Bell, McDonald's, Canes, your response is always "YAS," and I love you for that. I can't even count how many times we've just sat in the car eating without even talking to each other. It's the best.

We know our deepest fears, our greatest hopes.

I honestly don't know what I'd do if you'd never walked into my life. You've made me a stronger woman, a better me. I don't know how I got so lucky that we ever crossed paths. I guess it was just destiny that decided the perfect moment.

It's been only a year since I met you. That sounds so crazy to admit. Every time we hang up the phone or leave for a class we always say "I love you." That's the kind of friendship everyone hopes for. The sweet, "You're so hot! No, you're hotter! No, you are!" friendship that is mildly annoying, but so great to experience. You are without a doubt the Christina to my Meredith, the Michael Scott to my Dwight Schrute. You're the Elliot to my Olivia, the Poussey to my Tasty.

If I had never met you, I wouldn't be the person I am today.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I am so thankful for your life. Especially on a day like today, we celebrate your life and wish you so many more years to walk this crazy world and sprinkle a little bit of happiness into everyone's life. Thank you for being you, babe. You are my person. Happy birthday to you, special girl. You've changed my life and you inspire me every day.

Love,

Your Best Friend.