Odyssey Template: Create A Summer 2020 Bucket List For Your Hometown

Help others near you make the most of Summer 2020

4171
Odyssey

Quarantine is impacting everything in the world right now, and everyone's summer 2020 plans have been chief among them.

In this template, provide 10 or more things you can still do this summer near where you live, or a place you know a lot about. Think about someone who is in town visiting this area, or someone who is home for summer, and how they can still make the most of their summer.

How To:

For each number, list the thing to do or place to go, and hyperlink to their website if applicable. Then for each item on the list, provide a sentence or two about why it's worthwhile.

Then, follow these steps:

1. COPY the text in between the begin and end template sections below
  2. PASTE it into a new post in Odyssey's CORE
  3. Fill it all in and add photos
  4. Submit under Community: Lifestyle for a chance to be featured on Odyssey's Facebook and Instagram
  5. Don't have an account? CREATE ONE.

BEGIN TEMPLATE

COVER PHOTO:

You should feature a picture a restaurant or location taken by yourself or something from their Instagram or Facebook page (and crediting them).

Headline:

10 Ways To Make The Most Of Your 2020 Summer If You Live In [City, State]

*10 is ideal, but it's OK if it's less than 10 — or more!

Introduction:

Provide three or four sentences introducing your list, with some context of why you have selected these things to do or places to go.

1. [Bucket List Item]

Add a couple sentences explaining why it's worth doing.

2. [Bucket List Item]

3. [Bucket List Item]

4. [Bucket List Item]

5. [Bucket List Item]

6. [Bucket List Item]

7. [Bucket List Item]

8. [Bucket List Item]

9. [Bucket List Item]

10. [Bucket List Item]

END TEMPLATE