How To Interview A Class Of 2020 Graduate

Odyssey Template: Interview A Class Of 2020 Graduate

What they've been through is truly unprecedented.

4382
Odyssey

No matter how you want to spin it, the Class of 2020 will be the first class graduating amidst a global pandemic.

Their last college or high school moments have been stolen from them, and their consolation prize for that is entering a terrible, uncertain job market, or entering their first semester of college with doubts around being on-campus or logging into a zoom call.

With this Odyssey template, you can let other people know what these graduating seniors are going through first-hand by interviewing one.

How To:

Here's where you come in! We want you to interview a graduating Class of 2020 graduate on Odyssey using the template we created below. Make it unique, and make it authentic.

Follow these steps:

1. COPY the text in between the begin and end template sections below
  2. PASTE it into a new post in Odyssey's CORE
  3. Fill it all in and add photos
  4. Submit under Community: Student Life for a chance to be featured on Odyssey's Facebook and Instagram
  5. Don't have an account? CREATE ONE.

BEGIN TEMPLATE

Headline format:

I Spoke To A Class of 2020 Senior From [enter school], And [Enter Biggest Takeaway From Their Interview]

Example:

"I Spoke To A Class Of 2020 Senior From Penn State, And Graduating During A Pandemic Is As Fun As It Sounds"

Introduction:

Begin your article with 3-5 sentences introducing your interview subject, how you know them, and why you were excited to get to ask them some questions.

1. Where did you/are you graduating from?

[insert their answer here]

2. What has it been like spending your last semester under quarantine amidst the coronavirus pandemic?

[insert their answer here]

3. Of all the things you missed out on because of quarantine, what has been the hardest to accept?

[insert their answer here]

4. What has been a silver lining?

[insert their answer here]

5. What have you done to make up for some of the graduation traditions you aren't able to do?

[insert their answer here]

6. What are your next steps, and have they been impacted by coronavirus?

[insert their answer here]

7. What is the worst thing someone can say to a Class of 2020 graduate?

[insert their answer here]

8. What is one piece of advice you would love to give to the class of 2021?

[insert their answer here]

9. What about the last few months do you think you'll remember most?

[insert their answer here]

10. [Ask a question of your own that you come up with]

[insert their answer here]

END TEMPLATE

From Your Site Articles