It's 2020, and if there's one thing everyone with a brain can agree on, it's that animal content is the only pure thing left in this world.
Whether it's your favorite dog group on Facebook, WeRateDogs on Twitter, or just following your best friend who is a crazy cat lady on Instagram, you can never have enough good animal content in your life.
Odyssey wants to help people showcase how awesome their own pets are, especially since you shouldn't pass up a chance to showcase your pets in their Halloween costumes.
Here's where you come in! We want you and/or your friend(s) to create your very own "pet profile" on Odyssey using the template we created below. Remember: don't take it too seriously! Have fun with it, put your personality into it, and most importantly, if you're making one for someone else's pet, make sure to get their permission first.
For a chance to be featured on Odyssey's social media channels, we want to see those cuties all dressed up for Halloween.
Then, follow these steps:
- COPY the text in between the begin and end template sections below
- PASTE it into a new post in Odyssey's CORE
- Fill it all in and add photos
- Submit under Community: Lifestyle for a chance to be featured on Odyssey's Facebook and Instagram
- Don't have an account? CREATE ONE.
Meet My [type of animal]: [pet's name] Who Lives In [location]
Provide three or four sentences introducing your pet.
About [pet's name]:
- Where they were born:
- Favorite food:
- Current location:
- Best friend:
- Favorite toy:
5 Random Facts About [pet's name]:
3 Places They Love To Go With Their Human:
The Best Pictures Of [pet's name] Ever Taken:
The Best Video Of [pet's name] Ever Taken:
[INSERT VIDEO or EMBED INSTAGRAM VIDEO]
Want to follow [pet's name]'s Instagram?
Instagram: [LINK YOUR PET'S INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT IF THEY HAVE ONE HERE].
*We'll tag it on our social channels if your pet is featured, too!
For a little inspiration, check out these other Odyssey Pet Profiles:
- Meet My Dog: Quinci, A Corgi Who Lives In New York City
- Meet My Dog: Dill, A Miniature Dachshund Who Lives In New York City
- Meet My Dog: Parker, A Fancy Fawn Boxer Who Lives In South Jersey