Odyssey Template: Create A List Of Your Community's ABCs

The alphabet that everyone in your community needs to know.

2102

Every community/campus has "ABCs" that they live and breathe. This is your opportunity to show current and future members of your community what, in your opinion, is most important.

This list should be a representation of your favorite spots around campus or common slang that everyone knows.

How To:

Here's where you come in! We want you and/or your friend(s) to create your very own "ABCs" on Odyssey using the template we created below. Remember: don't take it too seriously! Have fun with it, put your personality into it, and most importantly, make it unique to your community or campus.

Then, follow these steps:

1. COPY the text in between the begin and end template sections below
  2. PASTE it into a new post in Odyssey's CORE
  3. Fill it all in and add photos
  4. Submit under Community: Student Life for a chance to be featured on Odyssey's Facebook and Instagram
  5. Don't have an account? CREATE ONE.

BEGIN TEMPLATE

Headline options:

The ABCs Of [your school]
The ABCs Of [your school's greek life]
The ABCs Of [a major at your school]
The ABCs Of [a club at your school]

Provide three or four sentences introducing your list.

Below each letter, make sure you explain what this word means to your audience.

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

G.

H.

I.

J.

K.

L.

M.

N.

O.

P.

Q.

R.

S.

T.

U.

V.

W.

X.

Y.

Z.

END TEMPLATE

For a little inspiration, check out these other Odyssey ABC profiles: