Odyssey Template: 25 Songs To Add To Your [Month] Playlist To Get You In The Mood For [Season, Event]

'Tis the season to update your playlist.

2285

You might have come across Odyssey's viral hit A Playlist From The iPod Of A Middle Schooler In 2007. It's a great article and definitely takes many of us back to a simpler time. We think like any good trend, we can optimize this for the modern-day and put a seasonal twist to it.

How To:

Here's where you come in! We want you and/or your friend(s) to create your very own "X Songs To Add To Your [Month] Playlist To Get You In The Mood For [Season, Event]" on Odyssey using the template we created below.

Then, follow these steps:

1. COPY the text in between the begin and end template sections below
  2. PASTE it into a new post in Odyssey's CORE
  3. Fill it all in and add photos
  4. Submit under Community: Entertainment for a chance to be featured on Odyssey's Facebook and Instagram
  5. Don't have an account? CREATE ONE.

BEGIN TEMPLATE

Headline options:

25 Songs To Add To Your [Month] Playlist To Get You In The Mood For [Season, Event]
Example: 25 Songs To Add To Your September Playlist To Get You In The Mood For Fall

Start with a short intro giving some context as to when you were in middle school, your taste in music, and what device specifically you were using to listen to your favorite bops.

[for each song, feel free to link a YouTube link/embed or Spotify embed, but this is not mandatory]

1. "Song" — Artist

2. "Song" — Artist

3. "Song" — Artist

4. "Song" — Artist

5. "Song" — Artist

6. "Song" — Artist

7. "Song" — Artist

8. "Song" — Artist

9. "Song" — Artist

10. "Song" — Artist

11. "Song" — Artist

12. "Song" — Artist

13. "Song" — Artist

14. "Song" — Artist

15. "Song" — Artist

16. "Song" — Artist

17. "Song" — Artist

18. "Song" — Artist

19. "Song" — Artist

20. "Song" — Artist

21. "Song" — Artist

22. "Song" — Artist

23. "Song" — Artist

24. "Song" — Artist

25. "Song" — Artist

END TEMPLATE

From Your Site Articles