Odyssey Template: 25 Songs That Were On Your iPod In Middle School

Before Alexa, you called the shots.

1862
Odyssey

You might have come across Odyssey's viral hit A Playlist From The iPod Of A Middle Schooler In 2007. It's a great article and definitely takes many of us back to a simpler time.

What did your playlist look like when you were in middle school?

How To:

Here's where you come in! We want you and/or your friend(s) to create your very own "A Playlist From The iPod Of A Middle Schooler In [Insert Year]" on Odyssey using the template we created below.

Then, follow these steps:

1. COPY the text in between the begin and end template sections below
  2. PASTE it into a new post in Odyssey's CORE
  3. Fill it all in and add photos
  4. Submit under Community: Entertainment for a chance to be featured on Odyssey's Facebook and Instagram
  5. Don't have an account? CREATE ONE.

BEGIN TEMPLATE

Headline options:

A Playlist From The iPod Of A Middle Schooler In [Insert Year]

25 Songs That Were On Your iPod As A Middle Schooler In The Year [Insert Year]

Start with a short intro giving some context as to when you were in middle school, your taste in music, and what device specifically you were using to listen to your favorite bops.

[for each song, feel free to link a YouTube link/embed or Spotify embed, but this is not mandatory]

1. "Song" — Artist

2. "Song" — Artist

3. "Song" — Artist

4. "Song" — Artist

5. "Song" — Artist

6. "Song" — Artist

7. "Song" — Artist

8. "Song" — Artist

9. "Song" — Artist

10. "Song" — Artist

11. "Song" — Artist

12. "Song" — Artist

13. "Song" — Artist

14. "Song" — Artist

15. "Song" — Artist

16. "Song" — Artist

17. "Song" — Artist

18. "Song" — Artist

19. "Song" — Artist

20. "Song" — Artist

21. "Song" — Artist

22. "Song" — Artist

23. "Song" — Artist

24. "Song" — Artist

25. "Song" — Artist

END TEMPLATE

For a little inspiration, check out these other Odyssey

From Your Site Articles