Tell Us How COVID-19 Is Impacting Your College Experience

Odyssey Wants To Know How COVID-19 Is Impacting Your College Experience

Going back to school looks different this year, as every university is handling COVID-19 differently.

6395
A student at Michigan State University is receiving a coronavirus test.

As a college student, coronavirus is having a direct impact on your everyday life. Some students have been able to return to campus only to be sent back because of an upsurge in cases. Some have been virtual all year. And some students are back to school, but not back on campus.

In this Odyssey template, you'll be covering what it's like being a student at your college or university during the COVID-19 pandemic.

BEGIN TEMPLATE

Headline:

I'm A Student At XXXX [University] And COVID-19 Has Been [Your Experience]

Introduction:

Start your piece with some basic identifying information — what school you go to, how long classes have been in session, how classes are being run currently, and any data your school has active cases on campus.

Then, you can answer any of these questions either in listicle format or in paragraph format.

1. Are you living on campus or off campus?
  2. What has your experience been like on campus?
  3. Do you feel safe being back at school?
  4. Are students and faculty wearing masks? (Include any official policy set by university?
  5. Are students and faculty social distancing?
  6. Have there been events off-campus where masks and social distancing aren't being used and implemented?
  7. What do students have to say about COVID-19 and being back on campus? (Ask 2–4 people about their experience, quote them in the article.)
  8. How has your educational experience been since starting back?
  9. Do you think your university will shut down again, or make it through the semester?

END TEMPLATE

From Your Site Articles