Odyssey Template: 10 Local Restaurants To Order Delivery From In Your Hometown Or Campus During Quarantine

They need your support.

1046

The coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting everything in the world right now, and restaurants have been chief among them.

In this template, pick five to 10 local restaurants in your hometown or college campus, and how customers can help support them during this time.

How To:

For each number, list the restaurant, and hyperlink to their website if applicable. Then for each restaurant, provide a sentence or two about why ordering from them is worth it, and why they deserve the support.

Then, follow these steps:

1. COPY the text in between the begin and end template sections below
  2. PASTE it into a new post in Odyssey's CORE
  3. Fill it all in and add photos
  4. Submit under Community: Lifestyle for a chance to be featured on Odyssey's Facebook and Instagram
  5. Don't have an account? CREATE ONE.

BEGIN TEMPLATE

COVER PHOTO:

You should feature a picture of the restaurant taken by yourself or something from their Instagram or Facebook page (and crediting them).

Headline:

10 Restaurants Offering Quarantine Delivery Service That Need Your Support In [City, State]

*10 is ideal, but it's OK if it's less than 10 — or more!

Introduction:

Provide three or four sentences introducing your list, with some context of why you have selected these restaurants.

1. [Enter Restaurant]

Add a few sentences about what they do and or why they need support right now.

2. [Enter Restaurant]

3. [Enter Restaurant]

4. [Enter Restaurant]

5. [Enter Restaurant]

6. [Enter Restaurant]

7. [Enter Restaurant]

8. [Enter Restaurant]

9. [Enter Restaurant]

10. [Enter Restaurant]

END TEMPLATE