Odyssey Template: 25 Questions For My School

"I have a lot of questions. Number one, how dare you."

1875

Every community/campus has "ABCs" that they live and breathe. This is your opportunity to show current and future members of your community what, in your opinion, is most important.

This list should be a representation of your favorite spots around campus or common slang that everyone knows.

How To:

Here's where you come in! We want you and/or your friend(s) to create your very own "Questions I Have For [Your School]" on Odyssey using the template we created below. Remember: don't take it too seriously! Have fun with it, put your personality into it, and most importantly, make it unique to your community or campus.

Then, follow these steps:

1. COPY the text in between the begin and end template sections below
  2. PASTE it into a new post in Odyssey's CORE
  3. Fill it all in and add photos
  4. Submit under Community: Lifestyle for a chance to be featured on Odyssey's Facebook and Instagram
  5. Don't have an account? CREATE ONE.

BEGIN TEMPLATE

Headline options:
25 Questions I Have For [insert the name of your school]
Provide three or four sentences introducing your list, with some context of why you have so many questions you need your school to answer.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

END TEMPLATE

For a little inspiration, check out these Odyssey "Questions For My School" articles: