Odyssey Template: 10 Local Businesses To Help During The Coronavirus Crisis In Your Hometown Or Campus

They need you now more than ever.

384

The coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting everything in the world right now, and small local businesses have been chief among them.

In this template, pick 5-10 local businesses in your hometown or college campus, and how customers can help support them during this time.

How To:

For each number, list the business, and hyperlink to their website if applicable. Then for each business, provide a sentence or two about why they're so great and the best way to give them support at the moment.

Then, follow these steps:

1. COPY the text in between the begin and end template sections below
  2. PASTE it into a new post in Odyssey's CORE
  3. Fill it all in and add photos
  4. Submit under Community: Lifestyle for a chance to be featured on Odyssey's Facebook and Instagram
  5. Don't have an account? CREATE ONE.

BEGIN TEMPLATE

COVER PHOTO:

You should feature a picture of the business taken by yourself or something from their Instagram or Facebook page (and crediting them).

Headline:

10 Local Businesses To Help During The Coronavirus Crisis In [Enter Hometown or College Campus]

*10 is ideal, but it's OK if it's less than 10— or more!

Introduction:

Provide three or four sentences introducing your list, with some context of why you have selected these businesses.

1. [Enter Business]

Add a few sentences about what they do and or why they need support right now.

2. [Enter Business]

3. [Enter Business]

4. [Enter Business]

5. [Enter Business]

6. [Enter Business]

7. [Enter Business]

8. [Enter Business]

9. [Enter Business]

10. [Enter Business]

END TEMPLATE

From Your Site Articles