Coming from an eternally single gal during every holiday season, it's fun to think about what it's like to have someone by your side for the holidays. I love the holiday season because I get to see my family and eat SO. MUCH. FOOD. Oh, and presents too, we cannot forget those. What would bring everything full circle is to have a person to share all this joy with.

I'm one of the only cousins in my family, on both sides, who is single, and always has been. My other cousins always had boyfriends or girlfriends, and I was always so jealous that it was just me and my plate of honey baked ham striking up a conversation.

While it sucks to be single, I know my time will come where I no longer won't be. I'll find the guy who wants to take those stupidly annoying but also super cute couple pictures with me just to make me happy. He's going to meet my family, the most important people in my life. I feel that I wouldn't want to introduce just any old guy to my family, it has to be someone that holds a substantial place in my heart and in my future.

Relationships are important to me, and I don't feel like making an effort with anyone unless they can meet my family. We meet so many people in our lives, and I don't want to bring anyone into my life that won't make a positive impact on both mine and the people around me.

I don't know what it is about the holiday season that makes us all want to be boo'd up, but I'm so ready for it. I want fireside cuddling, or making cookies while watching The Nightmare Before Christmas. You can only cuddle your dog so much, or your pillow. I know you're used to having your own independence and just doing you, but this time of the year calls for a constant cuddle buddy. Cold weather and stealing hoodies are upon us. Find you a man, and take those cute pics.