To My Love On Our 3-Year Anniversary
relationships

To My Love On Our 3-Year Anniversary

I love you, with all my heart and soul, forever and always.

1103
To My Love On Our 3-Year Anniversary
Elizabeth Zamudio personal photo

Happy Anniversary to the man of my dreams.

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was by choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."

Ivan,

These three years have both flown by and stood still. I feel like it was just yesterday we were starting something that would last for eternity. Since that day many things have happened, and many things have changed, but one thing is still the same, it's always you and me. I am glad it happened the way it did now cause we are both the happiest we have ever been. You make my day every day, and I know I do the same for you. Just shows all the possibilities that are made possible, when you stick with the one you really love and wanna be with!

Three years ago we were busy falling in love, not worried about what anyone had to say, just enjoying what little time we could spend together. It was such a joy to be around you, a feeling I loved to feel, and it was so easy to talk to, just spilled everything out: my dreams, my hopes, my deepest thoughts. Now, look at us, three years have passed. Thinking about it now we have been through it all, but love, not only have you been my lover but also my best friend, through good times and bad, we have stayed by each other's sides, holding on tightly to each other, because in each other we have found our happiness, our peace, our unforgettable love story.

My blessing from above, and one I will never take for granted. You mean so much to me. Our love was meant to be. There is no arguing with fate. I still do not know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true. I am so thankful though. In this short time that we have been together, I have been truly blessed to have someone to hold my hand, wipe my tears, make me smile when there is no reason to and make laughter into these beautiful memories that I cannot seem to forget. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you entirely by surprise.

All I can say is you are the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. As we continue to show the world that our love runs deep and true, that the bond we hold is too strong to break, and throughout everything, we are forever devoted to each other.

It just keeps getting deeper and better each day. We have grown so much, and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you, with all my heart and soul, forever and always.

Happy three year anniversary my love, we made it this far.