‘Tis the season to take cute Holiday photos with friends and family. But what’s a photo without a funny/good caption to get all the likes you want?
Here is a guide of captions to help make the season easier:
1. Dear Santa, define "nice."
2. There’ll be parties for hosting, cocktails for toasting, and caroling sung way off key.
3. I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, but if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red.
4. "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer is singing loud for all to hear." — Elf
5. "First, we’ll make snow angels for two hours, and then we’ll eat a whole roll of Toll House cookie dough as fast as we can, and then, to finish, we’ll snuggle." — Elf
6. Bah humbug!
7. Why the jingle jang not?
8. Green Eggnog and ham
9. What do you call an elf who sings? A Wrapper
10. "Seeing isn’t believing, believing is seeing" — The Santa Clause
11. Merry Elfin' Christmas
12. Santa Claus has the right idea: visit people only once a year.
13. 'Tis the season! Let the overeating begin!
14. I’ll be ho-ho-home for Christmas.
15. Frosty was pretty cool.
16. "What’s Christmas without having your best friend there to share it?" — Winnie the Pooh
17. I’m only a morning person on December 25th
18. "Maybe Christmas he thought, doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more." — The Grinch
19. Let the day hold something special, something Holy, not superficial.
20. I think I’m Bi-Polar
21. What do you get when Santa goes down a chimney with a lit fire? “Crisp” Cringle!
22. “He sees you when you’re sleeping” is extremely creepy.
23. Next year I could be just as good if you checked off my Christmas list.
24. Sugar and Spice, and everything nice!
25. Let’s put the "Rum" in Pa-Rum Pum Pum Pum
26. I don’t know if there’ll be snow, but have a cup of cheer!
27. New Year, Same Me
28. "New Year’s Eve is the most overrated night of the year... with all the hype and pre-planning it gets, there’s no way it can ever live up to its billing" — How I Met Your Mother
29. I was going to quit all my bad habits for the new year, but then I remembered that nobody likes a quitter
30. *Your post with your friend on new years* Wow, I haven’t seen you since last year!