30 Captions For Your Holiday Instagram Posts

Need more likes? Tis the season to take cute Holiday photos and have funny captions.

‘Tis the season to take cute Holiday photos with friends and family. But what’s a photo without a funny/good caption to get all the likes you want?

Here is a guide of captions to help make the season easier:

1. Dear Santa, define "nice."

2. There’ll be parties for hosting, cocktails for toasting, and caroling sung way off key.

3. I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, but if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red.

4. "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer is singing loud for all to hear." — Elf

5. "First, we’ll make snow angels for two hours, and then we’ll eat a whole roll of Toll House cookie dough as fast as we can, and then, to finish, we’ll snuggle." — Elf

6. Bah humbug!

7. Why the jingle jang not?

8. Green Eggnog and ham

9. What do you call an elf who sings? A Wrapper

10. "Seeing isn’t believing, believing is seeing" — The Santa Clause

11. Merry Elfin' Christmas

12. Santa Claus has the right idea: visit people only once a year.

13. 'Tis the season! Let the overeating begin!

14. I’ll be ho-ho-home for Christmas.

15. Frosty was pretty cool.

16. "What’s Christmas without having your best friend there to share it?" — Winnie the Pooh

17. I’m only a morning person on December 25th

18. "Maybe Christmas he thought, doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more." — The Grinch

19. Let the day hold something special, something Holy, not superficial.

20. I think I’m Bi-Polar

21. What do you get when Santa goes down a chimney with a lit fire? “Crisp” Cringle!

22. “He sees you when you’re sleeping” is extremely creepy.

23. Next year I could be just as good if you checked off my Christmas list.

24. Sugar and Spice, and everything nice!

25. Let’s put the "Rum" in Pa-Rum Pum Pum Pum

26. I don’t know if there’ll be snow, but have a cup of cheer!

27. New Year, Same Me

28. "New Year’s Eve is the most overrated night of the year... with all the hype and pre-planning it gets, there’s no way it can ever live up to its billing" — How I Met Your Mother

29. I was going to quit all my bad habits for the new year, but then I remembered that nobody likes a quitter

30. *Your post with your friend on new years* Wow, I haven’t seen you since last year!