‘Tis the season to take cute Holiday photos with friends and family. But what’s a photo without a funny/good caption to get all the likes you want?

Here is a guide of captions to help make the season easier:

1. Dear Santa, define "nice."

2. There’ll be parties for hosting, cocktails for toasting, and caroling sung way off key.

3. I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, but if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red.

4. "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer is singing loud for all to hear." — Elf

5. "First, we’ll make snow angels for two hours, and then we’ll eat a whole roll of Toll House cookie dough as fast as we can, and then, to finish, we’ll snuggle." — Elf

6. Bah humbug!

7. Why the jingle jang not?

8. Green Eggnog and ham

9. What do you call an elf who sings? A Wrapper

10. "Seeing isn’t believing, believing is seeing" — The Santa Clause

11. Merry Elfin' Christmas

12. Santa Claus has the right idea: visit people only once a year.

13. 'Tis the season! Let the overeating begin!

14. I’ll be ho-ho-home for Christmas.

15. Frosty was pretty cool.

16. "What’s Christmas without having your best friend there to share it?" — Winnie the Pooh

17. I’m only a morning person on December 25th

18. "Maybe Christmas he thought, doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more." — The Grinch

19. Let the day hold something special, something Holy, not superficial.

20. I think I’m Bi-Polar

21. What do you get when Santa goes down a chimney with a lit fire? “Crisp” Cringle!

22. “He sees you when you’re sleeping” is extremely creepy.

23. Next year I could be just as good if you checked off my Christmas list.

24. Sugar and Spice, and everything nice!

25. Let’s put the "Rum" in Pa-Rum Pum Pum Pum

26. I don’t know if there’ll be snow, but have a cup of cheer!

27. New Year, Same Me

28. "New Year’s Eve is the most overrated night of the year... with all the hype and pre-planning it gets, there’s no way it can ever live up to its billing" — How I Met Your Mother

29. I was going to quit all my bad habits for the new year, but then I remembered that nobody likes a quitter

30. *Your post with your friend on new years* Wow, I haven’t seen you since last year!