The 20 Best Fun Foods To Order At Home During Lockdown

20 Foods We're Eating To Fill The Hole In Our Hearts AND Stomachs The Pandemic Left Us With

Yes, more than half of them feature pumpkin spice.

2628
person smiling in kitchen eating cinnamon rolls with pan full of them on kitchen counter

Fall is most of our favorite seasons. We all have different reasons for that, but mine is for the food. I'll (with a fair amount of shame) have a hot soup any day of the year — even on the hottest summer days. But from the first sign of leaves changing, I embrace my love for hot chai, pumpkin-based baked goods, and my favorite Indian soups publicly with loved ones.

This year more than ever, even those who can barely make toast or cereal have been dusting off their cookbooks. We're not just making homemade pumpkin spice chai — we're eating fried chicken, homemade soups, and ordering TikTok viral drinks from Starbucks.

Below, see some of the food-related fun we have been having this month: