My 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffin Recipe

My 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffin Recipe Will Satisfy Every Lazy Chef's Fall Cravings

With only two ingredients, these are a Fall must-have!

114
muffin with white icing on it

Fall is my absolute favorite season, and I always look forward to baking pumpkin muffins. My mom started making these one year after finding a recipe on Facebook, and I fell in love instantly.

With only two ingredients, they are also super easy to make, don't take too much time, and affordable for those looking for an autumn treat.

These are perfect for satisfying that pumpkin spice craving without being too overpowering, and with such a simple recipe, they are also really easy to personalize to your liking. Throw in some chocolate chips, raisins, or even chopped walnuts for some added flavor.

Ingredients:

Muffin Ingredients:

-1 box of spice cake mix

-1 can of pumpkin puree (15 oz)

Optional Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:

-1 block of softened cream cheese (8 oz)

-1 stick (1/2 cup) of softened butter

-2 cups of powdered sugar

-1 tsp vanilla extract

-1/8 tsp salt

Recipe:

1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.

2. In a mixing bowl, mix the box of cake mix and the pumpkin puree until fully combined.

3. Line your muffin tins with cupcake liners.

4. Drop heaping spoonfuls of the batter into each muffin tin. This can make for a cleaner process.

5. Bake from 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the muffin.

Yes, it's that simple!

Once you take these beauties out of the oven, let them cool before adding the frosting — if you choose to do so. And don't forget to store them in the fridge to keep them fresh!