The Best Bagel Recipes For Every Personality Type

The Best Bagel Recipes For Every Personality Type, In Case You Need Another Excuse To Eat Carbs

I'll approve of pasta for breakfast any day, but this is more socially acceptable.

76394
Dwight from "The Office" holding a basket filled with bagels

I've had times in my life at which I've told myself I need to cut out carbs. Those moments last about a minute or two before I start daydreaming about rice and pasta.

Bagels hold a special place in my heart — for many of my college friends and me, a bagel sandwich was the go-to breakfast after a long night of drinking. Years later, I still love to indulge in the occasional carb-filled breakfast. As much as I love putting in an UberEats order from bed, nothing beats the feeling of pulling some fresh-baked bread or pastries out of the oven.

Once I started making my own bagels, there was truly no going back. The hot, chewy dough breaks open to the most heavenly scent and each bite feels like butter on the pallet. You can put in whatever flavors you want and achieve the exact consistency you prefer, whether that's more of a crispy Montreal bagel or thick, salty New York bagel.

Either way, your tastes in bagels and the kind of person you are as a human can completely dictate the recipe you should be experimenting with.

Crispy Whole-Wheat Bagels for the serious, stoic personality

NYTimes