5 Sweet Recipes Every Pumpkin Lover Will Totally FALL For

Here are 5 pumpkin recipes that will make you fall in love with fall even more.

192

If you are anything like me, on the first day of fall you are lighting all your spicy scented candles, putting up all the fall decorations, trying to recipes, and cuddling up to fun Halloween movies.

One of my favorite things about fall is the pumpkin and pumpkin spice flavored drinks and food.

I hope you use one of these recipes at your next family dinner or a get-together! Trying new pumpkin recipes on chilly days is one of my favorite things about fall! So, what are you waiting for? Go grab someone you love and make one of these recipes together!

Here are 10 pumpkin recipes I have tried and every pumpkin lover needs to try, too!

1. Pumpkin Pancakes

@plant.steph

These pancakes are a perfect brunch option for a chilly Saturday morning. These pancakes are so easy to make and feature yummy ingredients such as pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar.

This delicious breakfast only takes 5 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to cook, so it is perfect for a busy mom or a busy college student! I recommend adding orange zest into the recipe for a little extra spice! These are best when served with hot maple syrup and a cold glass of milk!

2. Pumpkin Pie Fluff

@xtina_paulina

This is a super easy dessert that is perfect to take to fun fall bonfires or an easy Thanksgiving Day dessert. This recipe only consists of 4 ingredients which are CoolWhip, a can of pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla pudding!

All you do is mix the pudding, pumpkin pie spice, and puree together in a bowl, fold in the CoolWhip, and put it in the refrigerator to chill! My favorite way to eat this scrumptious dip is with gram crackers or snickerdoodle cookies!

This is a sweet dessert that anyone in your family will love!

3. Pumpkin Pie Twists

@joanspointedplate

This recipe offers the perfect fall twists on churros! This recipe is once again a super easy recipe that uses crescent roll dough and other spices that are probably already in your spice cabinet!

With a 10-minute prep time and a 10 minute cook time, this is a perfect last-minute vegetarian option! I love to serve this dessert or snack with whipped cream and even cream cheese icing. This recipe just tastes like fall!

4. Pumpkin Oat Cookies

@_ashleats_

One downside to yummy pumpkin desserts is that they are often calorie and sugar dense, but this is a 3 ingredient recipe that won't make you feel guilty after eating them!

For this recipe, all you need is rolled instant oats, maple syrup (you can substitute sugar-free syrup), and pumpkin puree. This recipe takes only 20 minutes and is also a perfect grab and go breakfast option for you and for your kids!

5. No-Bake Pumpkin Pie

@princesspinkygirl

Although this recipe takes a little longer to make, it is perfect for a college student that doesn't have access to an oven but still want to have pumpkin pie!

This is the perfect twist on pumpkin pie that tastes more like a pumpkin pie cheesecake! With the delicious gram cracker crust and the many layers of pumpkin and cream, you can not go wrong with this recipe!