Introducing my oil free and spicy fries! These are my favorite snacks to make as they add a crunch to my meal.
-Olive Oil Spray
1. Cut the potato into long thin strips.
2. Spray the potato strips with PAM spray.
3. Add a half a teaspoon of salt and pepper.
4. Add a dash of garlic salt.
4. Add a teaspoon of cayenne.
6. Mix the spices well with the fries. Make sure to rub the spices on the fries.
7. Add two teaspoons of breadcrumbs and a dash of basil. Cover the fries with the bread crumbs for an extra crunch.
8. Set your air fryer for 370 F in 4 minutes to warm it up.
9. Place your fries in the air fryer. Set the air fryer for 370 F. The fries should take about 12 to 14 minutes. It depends on how crunchy you prefer. The longer you keep it in, the more crunchy the fries are. I prefer about 13 minutes as the fires don't become hard.
10. Add a dash of cayenne or cheese for an extra twist!