TikTok Is Obsessed With This Pumpkin Chai Starbucks Order,

TikTok Is Obsessed With This Starbucks Order, And Every Chai Lover With A Sweet Tooth Agrees

Here is the story of how Tik Tok made me addicted to Starbucks.

2103
someone in sweater holding a Starbucks mug in front of a pumpkin patch

Tik Tok is a social media platform entertaining to many different ages. It is a rabbit hole of undiscoverable hacks and tricks that one would have never thought of before.

It was on Labor Day when I was scrolling through Tik Tok and I had seen a reaction video of a girl trying a Starbucks drink for the first time.

This drink is a Chai Tea Latte with Vanilla and Pumpkin Cold Foam.

Just typing that drink's title makes me burst with happiness because this drink is so delicious. I was never fond of pumpkin flavors, except for pumpkin pie.

In addition, I am wholeheartedly in love with chai. It is one of the top drinks I order when I stop by Starbucks.

When I heard the girl say "Chai" in the video, I immediately drove myself to the nearest drive-thru Starbucks. I waited patiently, but eagerly.

When the barista was ready to take my order, I recited the drink to her. The barista was also surprised at my drink's request as she wanted to try for herself too.

I felt honored because it makes me happy that people equally enjoy chai as much as I do.

I received my drink and I parked my car to try it; magical. All my taste buds jumped with joy. I was so amazed at how mouthwatering and flavorsome this drink was.

At that moment, I was debating to go back in line and order a second one; it was that good.

If you are a Chai drinker who also has a sweet tooth, then I think this drink is worth trying. However, I do think that excluding the vanilla and just adding the pumpkin cold foam would be equally delicious.