McDonald's Just Dropped Spicy Nuggets For Every Spice Lover

McDonald's Just Dropped Spicy McNuggets And Every Hot Sauce Lover Is McLovin' It

Can you take the heat?

116
a table with a box of nuggets labeled "10 spicy chicken McNuggets" on it and two burgers next to them

Everyone knows the restaurant with the two gold arches and a clown for a mascot. The home of the Travis Scott Burger and the classic Big Mac sandwich. The place that sells the salty savory fries and fresh-baked chocolate-chip cookies.

While these foods already are making your mouth drool from the thought of it the restaurant has added more spice.

Recently McDonald's released three brand new menu item that is leaving Mcfans "lovin it". The first item that can be ordered off their menu is an order of spicy McNuggets.

The spicy McNugget is the hotter version of McDonald's classic crispy chicken McNuggets.

These new nuggets are full of heat leaving customers begging for another order. This new menu can not be purchased in a four-piece as the original chicken McNuggets can. Yet is four pieces of hot divine nuggets enough?

The next item that can be purchased with the spicy chicken nugget meal is the mighty hot sauce. The mighty hot sauce is the perfect dipping sauce for anyone who needs more spice in their life.

According to the McDonalds website, the sauce has " red jalapeño and cayenne peppers for heat, vinegar and garlic for flavor, and some elements of sweetness."

This sauce may only have 25 calories but it has 100 percent heat.

Now with these hot menu items, customers will need something to cool them off. The perfect delicious treat to purchase with the hot nugget meal is the Chips Ahoy McFlurry.

This sweet treat is the classical vanilla McFlurry yet with a sprinkle of cookie crumbs and drizzled caramel.

This menu item is sold in the two sizes regular and snack.

While these three new items are a dream come true, it sadly will not last forever. Each of these delicious treats is a limited time special that will soon be leaving the menu.

Make sure to grab your debit card and face mask to purchase these items today.