1. Pretzel Pumpkins
These adorable pretzel pumpkins are super quick and easy to create and are perfect for any fall gathering!
- mini pretzels
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips or orange candy melts
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil (or shortening)*
- orange food coloring
- green chocolate candies
- Place the white chocolate chips in a bowl along with the coconut oil.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute. If needed, stir gently, then return to the microwave for 15 seconds.
- Add coloring to chocolate and stir.
- Dip each pretzel into the bowl of chocolate.
- Lay the covered pretzels on a piece of wax paper.
- To create a green stem, place a green chocolate candy into the top indent of the pretzel on its side, so it's standing up.
2. Reese's Turkeys
These Reese's turkeys are perfect for fall get-togethers!
- peanut butter cups
- candy corn
- m&m's, reese's pieces, or eye candy
- Simply attach a large and small cup with icing.
- Attach eye candy and candy corn to create the eyes and tail!
3. Butterscotch Haystack With Pumpkins
These Butterscotch Haystack Candy Treats are both delicious and festive.
- chow mein noodles
- butterscotch morsels
- peanut butter
- Melt peanut butter and butterscotch chips together.
- Mix in the noodles.
- Drop tablespoon-sized balls onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- As an optional touch, add some cute pumpkin candy corn for extra detail.
- Recipe Guide For Peanut Butter Lovers ›
- 11 Delicious And Simple Fall Dessert Recipes For College Students ›
- Delicious Cookie Recipes You Can Make Without An Oven ›
- 10 Fall Recipes That Are Both Healthy and Delicious ›
- Top 5 Fall Recipes ›
- 10 Delicious Must-Bake Fall Recipes For All The Cozy Autumnal Feels ›
- 16 Delicious Recipes That You Might Want to Try In Fall 2020 ›
- 15 Fall Recipes That Will Warm Your Soul ›
- Five Fall Favorite Dorm-Friendly Recipes! ›
- 7 Overnight Oats Recipes To Try This Fall ›
- 10 Secret Fall Starbucks Recipes ›
- None ›
- None ›