3 Fall Recipes You Can EASILY Make Sans An Oven Or Kitchen

3 Quick Fall Recipes You Can EASILY Make Without An Oven — Or Even A Kitchen

These quick and easy DIY fall recipes are perfect for every occasion.

33611
two peanut butter cups with eyes and a nose made out of candy to look like turkeys

1. Pretzel Pumpkins

Sarah Blooms

These adorable pretzel pumpkins are super quick and easy to create and are perfect for any fall gathering!

Ingredients:

Recipe:

1. Place the white chocolate chips in a bowl along with the coconut oil.
  2. Microwave on high for 1 minute. If needed, stir gently, then return to the microwave for 15 seconds.
  3. Add coloring to chocolate and stir.
  4. Dip each pretzel into the bowl of chocolate.
  5. Lay the covered pretzels on a piece of wax paper.
  6. To create a green stem, place a green chocolate candy into the top indent of the pretzel on its side, so it's standing up.

2. Reese's Turkeys

Sprinkles On Top

These Reese's turkeys are perfect for fall get-togethers!

Ingredients:

• peanut butter cups
  • candy corn
  • m&m's, reese's pieces, or eye candy

Recipe:

1. Simply attach a large and small cup with icing.
  2. Attach eye candy and candy corn to create the eyes and tail!

3. Butterscotch Haystack With Pumpkins

Meatloaf And Melodrama

These Butterscotch Haystack Candy Treats are both delicious and festive.

Ingredients:

• chow mein noodles
  • butterscotch morsels
  • peanut butter

Recipe:

1. Melt peanut butter and butterscotch chips together.
  2. Mix in the noodles.
  3. Drop tablespoon-sized balls onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
  4. As an optional touch, add some cute pumpkin candy corn for extra detail.