How S'Mores Pop-Tarts Defined My Childhood — And Always Will

My sisters and I often eat this flavor during our childhood.

307
a pop tart with chocolate and a marshmallow on top

S'mores are my favorite flavor out of all Pop-Tart flavors. My sisters and I often ate them during our childhood. We would look forward to eating them for breakfast and snack time.

All we had to do was put them in the toaster. We had an aunt that took care of us and sometimes she would surprise us with these sweet, crunchy treats. Eating S'mores pop-tarts was a very memorable experience for us. The flavor is very sweet and just right. No other flavor beats this one!

Whenever we saw a box of s'mores Pop-Tarts sitting on a shelf at a supermarket, we would always buy it!

As my sisters and I grew up, we stopped buying them. Our mother believed that they were not healthy to eat. We forgot about S'mores Pop-Tarts for many years.

Whenever we saw it sitting on a shelf at a supermarket, we did not buy it — we just ignored it.

One day, I recalled that a club or society at my high school was selling Pop-Tarts. I refused to buy them even though they were selling my favorite flavor sometimes.

Now, I miss the S'mores Pop-Tarts. They were very good. Maybe I will buy a box of it one day at a supermarket.

Eating it once in a while should not be that bad. Whenever I see the commercial of Pop-Tarts on TV, I am reminded of my favorite flavor.

One of my sisters agreed that we should eat S'mores Pop-Tarts again. It would not hurt to do so. I remember how the inside of the S'mores Pop-Tart look like. There are chocolate and s'mores in it. It looks exactly how the box shows it. I cannot wait to eat it again.