10 Best Trader Joe's Fall Items You Have To Try This Season

The 10 Best Trader Joe's Fall Items You Have To Buy Before They FALL Out Of Season

This article may or may not have been an excuse to try almost every single one of Trader Joe's fall seasonal products…

478

Here's my top 10 items you NEED to try!

I hope I convince you to RUN, not walk to your nearest TJ's and buy a few of these fall favorites! I promise you will not regret it!

Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese

s.yimg.com

This seasonal favorite tastes super rich and decadent and only has 250 calories per serving! This item sells out fast so make sure you grab a box if you see it in stores!

Pumpkin Ginger Hold The Cones

3.bp.blogspot.com

These mini ice cream cones consist of pumpkin ice cream with ginger glaze. They are the perfect dessert and since they're small, you don't have to feel guilty about eating one (or two!).

Fall Leaf Corn Tortilla Chips

1.bp.blogspot.com

Okay, maybe it's just me, but I really feel like the leaf shape makes these tortilla chips taste so much better than regular triangle ones! So yummy and the perfect snack.

Fall Harvest Salsa

media.theeverygirl.com

My favorite thing to pair the leaf tortilla chips with is the fall harvest salsa. This fun autumn twist on salsa consists of pumpkin, apples, and butternut squash in addition to normal salsa ingredients like tomato, onion, and tomatillo. My jar was gone in 2 days!

Spiced Chai Concentrate

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

If you're chai-obsessed like me but feel guilty about paying $4-5 per latte at Starbucks, this is a great alternative! It's just as yummy as your favorite cafe's version and only $2.49 for the whole bottle! That adds up to around $.62 per drink!

Pumpkin Joe-Joe’s

bakingbites.com

Think vanilla oreos, but pumpkin. These are so good with a hot chocolate or PSL!

Pumpkin Brioche

media1.popsugar-assets.com

Make this delicious brioche into french toast and you've got yourself a perfect breakfast for a chilly fall Sunday morning!

ALLLLL of the spreads.

katiesbliss.com

Pumpkin butter, maple butter, apple cider spread, apple butter, cinnamon bun spread, the list goes on. Put these on pancakes, waffles, biscuits, crackers, apples, anything you can think of!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookie Mix

www.traderjoes.com

These are amazingly gooey, chocolatey and pumpkin-y. The best part is that baking them makes your house smell amazing and you can tell everyone they're homemade!

Fall Seasonal Candles

cdn.apartmenttherapy.info

Each Fall, TJ's releases their fall candle scents: Honeycrisp Apple and Vanilla Pumpkin. I literally have one of these burning 24/7. They make your space smell so good and are not too overpowering!