For people who are not in college, the spring season brings a plethora of wonderful things to look forward to: blooming flowers, warmer weather, the prospect of summer coming next. However, for students, the months of April and May are purely defined by one terrifying concept: finals.

Instead of actually studying for my exams, I've been binge watching old television shows to distract myself from my impending doom. Of course, classics like "How I Met Your Mother" always have a ton of relatable content that can be applied to the lives of young adults, but I've discovered that some its best quotes are actually relevant the common struggles we all face during finals seasons.

Thinking About Taking Your Upcoming Finals

i.gifer.com

It may seem dramatic, but we know it's true.

When You Take That First Glance At Your Study Guide

assets.rbl.ms

Whether it's an online guide you made, flashcards, or a Quizlet you snagged, it all hurts the same.

Regretting All Those Nights You Went Out Instead of Getting Ahead On Studying

66.media.tumblr.com

Should have skipped the party instead of skipping the first four chapters of the textbook.

When Your Professor Won't Raise Your 67 To A 93

66.media.tumblr.com

How dare they?

When Everyone Ghosts You For that 'Study Group Session'

data.whicdn.com

Even though we all know "study group sessions" are never nearly as productive as we think they will be.

When People In Your Class Ask If You've Started Studying

66.media.tumblr.com

Honesty is the best policy, after all.

Stress Eating In The Library At Two In The Morning

i.giphy.com

Nothing tastes better than that bag of potato chips you've been saving for this very moment.

Trying to Cram All The Information From One Semester Into A Single Study Guide

66.media.tumblr.com

A better challenge: cram all the information into a single study guide the day before your exam.

When The Professor Gives You a Review Session During Class

media.giphy.com

Sometimes, I can't even pretend I'm interested.

When You Realize You Haven't Had Any Social Interaction For Days

cdn.lifehack.org

The library can be a lonely place.

Your Reaction After You Read The First Question On The Exam

i.gifer.com

You knew you should have gone back and reviewed that one section, but you were sure it wouldn't come up.

Leaving Your Exam Room After You Ace That Final 

media.giphy.com

Until your next exam, of course. But we'll ignore that for now.

Go crush those finals. High-five!