For people who are not in college, the spring season brings a plethora of wonderful things to look forward to: blooming flowers, warmer weather, the prospect of summer coming next. However, for students, the months of April and May are purely defined by one terrifying concept: finals.
Instead of actually studying for my exams, I've been binge watching old television shows to distract myself from my impending doom. Of course, classics like "How I Met Your Mother" always have a ton of relatable content that can be applied to the lives of young adults, but I've discovered that some its best quotes are actually relevant the common struggles we all face during finals seasons.
Thinking About Taking Your Upcoming Finals
It may seem dramatic, but we know it's true.
When You Take That First Glance At Your Study Guide
Whether it's an online guide you made, flashcards, or a Quizlet you snagged, it all hurts the same.
Regretting All Those Nights You Went Out Instead of Getting Ahead On Studying
Should have skipped the party instead of skipping the first four chapters of the textbook.
When Your Professor Won't Raise Your 67 To A 93
How dare they?
When Everyone Ghosts You For that 'Study Group Session'
Even though we all know "study group sessions" are never nearly as productive as we think they will be.
When People In Your Class Ask If You've Started Studying
Honesty is the best policy, after all.
Stress Eating In The Library At Two In The Morning
Nothing tastes better than that bag of potato chips you've been saving for this very moment.
Trying to Cram All The Information From One Semester Into A Single Study Guide
A better challenge: cram all the information into a single study guide the day before your exam.
When The Professor Gives You a Review Session During Class
Sometimes, I can't even pretend I'm interested.
When You Realize You Haven't Had Any Social Interaction For Days
The library can be a lonely place.
Your Reaction After You Read The First Question On The Exam
You knew you should have gone back and reviewed that one section, but you were sure it wouldn't come up.
Leaving Your Exam Room After You Ace That Final
Until your next exam, of course. But we'll ignore that for now.
Go crush those finals. High-five!
- 14 Moments In Finals Season, As Told By The Cast Of 'Friends' ›
- A Reminder For All College Students During Final Exam Season ›
- 27 Items That Will Save College Girl Lives During Finals Season ›
- Dear College Students, We Get That It's Final Season ›
- 15 Iconic Quotes From Christmas Movies College Students Drop ... ›
- 8 Stages Of Your First Finals Season In College ›
- 7 Shows To Watch If You Love 'HIMYM' ›
- 21 Life Lessons as Told By How I Met Your Mother ›
- 15 Life Lessons Taught By 'How I Met Your Mother' ›
- 26 How I Met Your Mother Quotes That Will Make Your Day Way Better ›
- 10 Very Real Life Lessons We Learned from 'How I Met Your Mother' ›
- 20 Inspirational 'How I Met Your Mother' Quotes ›
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Is The Best Show In TV History ›
- 15 'How I Met Your Mother' Quotes About Life, Love And Everything ... ›
- The 13 Best 'How I Met Your Mother' Episodes Of All Time ›
- The Most Stressful Time of the Semester - Finals | Mental Health ... ›
- What NOT to Do This Finals Season - College Fashion ›
- It's finals season. So remember, college students: It's okay to take a ... ›
- Gearing Up For Finals Season | Endicott College ›
- A study in stress: At college libraries, finals season has 'em packed ... ›
- Why I'll Always Love 'How I Met Your Mother' – Sitcom World – Medium ›
- 5 Best and 5 Worst Episodes of How I Met Your Mother | ScreenRant ›
- How I Met Your Mother - TOP 5 Moments - YouTube ›
- Why is how I met your mother best series ever? - Quora ›
- 17 Reasons Fans of 'How I Met Your Mother' Will Never Get Over ... ›
- 34 Reasons "How I Met Your Mother" Was The Cleverest Show On TV ›
- Wait for it: Four reasons why How I Met Your Mother is the best show ... ›