15 Iconic Quotes From Christmas Movies College Students Drop During Finals Season

"Son of a nutcracker!"

388
Warner Bros. Pictures

You know those times around finals when you just want to be all cute and festive and Christmas-y, but you can't because all of your professors are destroying you with work? Yeah. Me too. It's horrible and it makes things not fun. So, if you're like me, you look to add a little festive flair to everything you do, get ready for 15 Christmas movie quotes you can use in your basic finals situations.

1. "You're a cotton-headed ninnymuggins" 

What you call your professors when they assign extra work.

2. "TV's my life" 

When someone asks me why I'm watching Netflix instead of studying.

3. "And the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day" 

When a professor reduces the readings for the last week of classes...

4. "Bah humbug!"

...but then you remember that they're only doing that because you have an assignment due that week.

5. "Ah, a lovely cheese pizza just for me" 

When you order food *again* because you don't have time to properly feed yourself.

6. "Well I don't know what to say except it's Christmas and we're all in misery"

When your mom calls and asks how things are going.

7. "*screams*" 

Screams in frustration. Screams in anger. Screams in fear. Screams in joy. Just screams because finals.

8. "He looks like a pink nightmare"

Pretty sure we can use this one to describe the sad parade of students leaving the library when it closes to go home and do more work. We end up looking a little rough by the end of the night.

9. "I really haven't been too good this year" 

Me looking back on my grades and life decisions in general.

10. "Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out into the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?"

For those professors who are a little too happy about how hard their final will be. Or for your friends who finish up way before you.

11. "Son of a nutcracker!" 

Honestly, drop this one anytime anything goes even slightly wrong.

12. "It's a Major Award" 

Was this about the leg lamp? Yes. Does it also work for every good thing that manages to happen to you during exam week? Also yes.

13. "I'm eating junk and watching rubbish! You'd better come out and stop me!"

Me when I need someone to motivate me to get to work, but I'm too stressed to actually function and do things.

14. "This place reminds me of Santa's workshop... except it smells like mushrooms and everyone looks like they want to hurt me" 

The library during finals week.

15. "Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal"

Honestly, I want to sign off of all my emails to professors this way, especially when I'm feeling a little bitter because they made me miss making Christmas cookies with all of the homework.

Basically, anytime you feel like you want a little more Christmas in your stressful season, just quote Christmas movies. You can't go wrong!