Finals season told by the Friends cast

14 Moments In Finals Season, As Told By The Cast Of 'Friends'

Things that every college student can relate to at the end of the semester.

46
https://www.instagram.com/p/gfzmkEmGfW/

It's that time of year - the one that every college student inevitable dreads. The semester is coming to a close and Thanksgiving break has just ended, allowing for nothing short of stress and uproar from college students across the globe. Deadlines are fast approaching and finals have snuck up silently, allowing for terror to course through every limb.

We're all familiar with the popular 90s television show, "Friends." It deems all too real that the cast always seemed to understand how every college student feels at this time of the year. Here are fourteen "moods" that Rachel, Ross, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, and Monica, always seemed to understand.

"You had all week to do your homework"

ross geller

When you let your guard down and actually allow yourself to relax over break, avoiding any responsibility or school work that you were assigned.

When you get ANOTHER Canvas notification

oh my god

The buzz of our phones and ping of our laptops, notifying us of yet another assignment, will never fail to get our blood boiling.

When professors are convinced that we're going to fail out

dont know

Every threatening thing a professor says to us in order to scare us into studying isn't anything we haven't already heard before. Will, that change our habits, however? Probably not.

Convincing ourselves that we have everything under control

friends

Sometimes, all it takes is a few motivational speeches to yourself to trick your mind into thinking that you have everything under control.

When your professors say you should study a minimum of 30 hours for the final

cows opinion

Everyone knows that no one will actually spend the amount of time they should be studying, studying.

When your stressed and decide to eat away your sorrows

cameras

Studying becomes too much and you turn to food for an outlet, somehow ending up with eight boxes of Canes and other takeout food lying around your dorm.

When your roommate has been rambling on for an hour about their chem exam

sarcastic

Everyone has their own problems during finals and the last thing they can do is try to help other people while simultaneously trying to help themselves.

When it is 10 degrees outside but you still have to make it to the review session

more clothes

Freezing temperatures may make you want to curl up in bed all day, but you know that you need any last help before taking the final.

When you're really not sure how you're going to survive the last two weeks

plan

Going with the flow and assuming that everything will work out is a common mindset for all students. Whatever happens, happens.

When someone asks you to study with them

dont want to

As much as you know you need to study and get your work done, you just can't seem to get out of bed and convince yourself to do it.

When you "accidentally" stay up until 3 a.m. watching Netflix instead of studying

make decisions

Even though you know you should be doing other things, you do anything else to avoid your responsibilities, procrastinating until the very last minute.

When you receive a not-so-great score on an exam you actually studied for

friends

We've all been there - studying and trying your hardest only to see a result that you were not expecting.

When you walk into an exam 10 minutes late

late

No matter how hard you try, you will inevitably lose track of time and somehow end up being late to something that you have been planning for, for so long.

Convincing yourself to keep going

give up

Although it seems like the world is coming to an end, it will all be over soon and you know you have to push through. As bad as the all-nighters and ten-page study guides sound now, it will be worth it in the end when you see the GPA that you have been working hard towards all year.