The first Toy Story movie came out in 1995 and made around $29,000,000 in box office sales in its opening weekend. It was nominated for three Oscars and three Academy Awards. The prequels, Toy Story 2 (2005) and Toy Story 3 (2010), only increased in popularity and success as people returned to the box office to see what happened next in the lives of Buzz and Woody, the movies' main characters.
Although the first movie came out several years before I was born, I grew up watching these movies and awaiting releases of new ones throughout the years. It's such a relatable concept as Andy, the toys' owner, grows up and goes off to college, leaving all the toys behind.
Toy Story 4, will feature the return of a character named "Bo Peep," who was introduced in the first movie but didn't appear in the second or third ones. This is one of the main reasons why I am going to see this movie.
I've literally had arguments with friends throughout the years that Woody had a love interest in the first movie, but it was never really explained what happened to her. Now that she is being reintroduced, I have been proven right and I can bask in my glory. I can gladly sit in a comfy theater chair, munch on my popcorn, sip my Coke, and enjoy being right about Bo Peep all along.
Besides the point, though, I am very excited to see what happens to the toys next. A new character has been featured in the trailers named "Forky." He is the main character of this fourth and final movie and causes a bit of trouble when he runs away. The gang has to chase him down and they run into Bo Peep along the way.
I've been waiting literal decades to find out what happened to Bo Peep and am beyond excited to do just that when this movie comes out. I have no shame in seeing this children's movie, and neither should you.
- 30 Signs You Grew Up Watching Veggietales ›
- 29 Christmas Gifts You Most Definitely Asked For As A '90s Baby ›
- 16 Conspiracy Theories That Will Change The Way You See ... ›
- 10 Unanswered Questions From "Gossip Girl" ›
- 20 Upcoming Disney Movies The World Is Impatiently Awaiting ›
- 7 Summer Movie Releases That I Can't Wait To Watch ›
- 50 Disney Quotes For The Perfect Instagram Caption ›
- 12 Movies to be Excited about this Upcoming Year ›
- 22 Movies We Are Actually Looking Forward To In 2019 ›
- The Top 10 Most Adult Disney Movies (Ranked) ›
- 10 Upcoming Movie Sequels No One Asked For ›
- disney movies in 2019 ›
- 10 Animated Movies To Watch For In 2019 ›
- 5 Disney remakes coming in 2019 ›
- Slinky Dog Dash And More At Hollywood Studio's Toy Story Land ›
- 4 Signs That Someone Is Homophobic ›
- 'Toy Story 4' And Other Animated Movies Are Creating Real Hype for ... ›
- 'Toy Story 4' May Be Great, But These Are TRULY The 25 Greatest ... ›
- Toy Story 4 ›
- What We Know About 'Toy Story 4' So Far ›
- Regal Crown Club IMAX® Exclusives | Regal IMAX® Triple Crown ›
- Tom Hanks on Twitter: "Final line, final session as Woody of Toy ... ›
- MEDIOCRE DEBATES: Heart Eyes Emoji vs. Sunglasses Emoji ›
- 'Toy Story 4's First Trailer Reminds Us of the Terrifying Implications ... ›
- How the "Toy Story" Trilogy Speaks to Deep Truths of Childhood ... ›
- What the world thinks - YouGov ›
- What Does Forky Mean For Toy Story 4? - Cartoon Conspiracy ... ›
- Toy Story 4 Reviews Are In, Here's What The Critics Think ... ›
- Toy Story 4: Two new Randy Newman songs, cast, release date and ... ›
- Toy Story 4's latest trailer proves that Pixar wants adults to cry in ... ›
- Toy Story 4 (@toystory) | Twitter ›
- Toy Story 4 (2019) - Rotten Tomatoes ›
- Toy Story 4 ›
- Toy Story 4 | Official Teaser Trailer - YouTube ›
- Toy Story 4 - Wikipedia ›
- Toy Story 4 (2019) - IMDb ›
- Toy Story 4 | Official Trailer - YouTube ›
- Toy Story 4 | Disney Movies ›