8 Hottest Sex Scenes From 365 Days On Netflix

8 Of The Sexiest Scenes From '365 Days' On Netflix

If you call "Fifty Shades of Grey" an erotic thriller... buckle up.

23295

The world was taken for quite a ride when "Fifty Shades of Grey" came out. All you would see in the media is how every girl wanted her very own Christian Grey and to have as steamy of a sex life as they did.

As a girl who religiously watched the "Fifty Shades of Grey" series, and when I mean religiously I mean a few times a week, it was finally time to say goodbye and hello to "365 Days."

In the movie, we welcome a new couple, Massimo and Laura, together by love and sex. Lots of sex. Taking the prestigious spot of #1 on Netflix, "365 Days" is an erotic thriller about how Massimo, a hot member of the Sicilian Mafia family, seeks out Laura, a Polish sales director, and gives her 365 days to fall in love with him. Now I know you're probably curious as to what happens, so I'll let you watch it and find out. My lips are sealed.

But, yes, I'm not ashamed to mention that as I'm writing this article, I'm watching it — for the sixth time in three days. No, I don't have a problem. Here are 10 of the sexiest scenes you want to make sure have your undivided attention. I hope you brought an extra pair of underwear:

Laura going to town on her vibrator.

When I mean she went to town, I mean she went all around town. Ladies, if you don't have a vibrator of your own, I strongly encourage that purchase.

Massimo joining the mile high BJ club.

I underestimated the skills of a flight attendant, open wide and prepare for take off.

Laura and Massimo's steamy shower.

As hot as they both are, they really know how to tease each other. So Laura... do you want to touch it?

Massimo giving Laura the finger... well kind of.

Let's just say Massimo loves being up in the air.

Massimo making Laura watch him get a BJ by mystery woman.

Massimo gave Laura quite the sexy show by bringing in a third person. It was time to show her that she's missing out big time, literally.

The 10-minute sex scene we never knew we needed.

Laura finally gives Massimo the cookie and they officially go at it, finally. A+ to the both of them.

Their steamy bathroom quickie post-gala.

After the incident with Laura meeting Anna at the gala, there is nothing better than an angry quickie.

Massimo and Laura's make-up sex in the apartment

Okay I mean...WHOA. *Puts on a new pair of underwear.*

If you ask me, I would say every scene in this movie was a sexy one. You get love, sex, nudity, thrill, all in an hour and 18 minutes, making "Fifty Shades of Grey" look like a prude. This No.1 streamed erotic thriller is everything we all needed during quarantine and I can assure you I will be watching this movie religiously for the rest of the year.

Massimo, be mine.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.