disney movies in 2019

5 Movies To Look Forward To In 2019, For Nostalgic Disney Fans

It's going to be a good year for the childhood Disney fans in all of us.

51

Disney saw people going crazy when "Incredibles 2" came out this year and thought "let's make them go even crazier." Here are five Disney feature films that I will most definitely be watching in 2019.

"The Lion King"

Starring Donald Glover as the voice of Simba and Beyoncé as the voice of Nala, this new adaptation will premier on July 19, 2019. It's a photorealistic computer-animated remake of the classic Disney animated movie of the same name.

"Toy Story 4"

With the voice of Tom Hanks as Sheriff Woody, the voice of Joan Cusack as Jessie, and the voice of Tim Allen as Buzz Lightyear, "Toy Story 4" is set to release on June 21, 2019. This movie is focused around a reluctant new toy called "Forky" who joins the gang and brings them on a road trip adventure that shows Woody how big the world actually can be for a toy.

"Aladdin"

Starring Naomi Scott as Princess Jasmine, Mena Massoud as Aladdin, and Will Smith as the Genie, this live-action version of the classic Disney movie comes out May 24, 2019.

"Captain Marvel"

Brie Larson is Carol Danvers in this new MCU film set in 1995, where she becomes Captain Marvel after the Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien worlds. It's set to come out on March 8, 2019.

"Dumbo"

Starring Colin Farrell, Michael Keaton, and Danny Devito, this fantasy adventure film is scheduled to release on March 29, 2019. On the surface, the film seems to be focused on a happy story about a newborn elephant that can fly using its oversized ears. However, there are darker secrets that get unveiled surrounding Holt, a war veteran who is hired to care for the young elephant.