Disney Pixar Studios just released a teaser trailer for yet ANOTHER sequel for the Toy Story franchise, now with "Toy Story 4" and honestly, I'm not that excited. They should have ended it with "Toy Story 3", which ended the movies of my childhood perfectly.

So, with that in mind, here are 24 of the GREATEST Disney movies of all time to watch instead of "Toy Story 4".

1. "The Lion King"

media.giphy.com

The classics of ALL classics. Plus, in 2019 you can relive the Disney magic with the new "Lion King" remake.

2. "Hercules"

Hades is TRULY the best character of the movie. No one can change my mind.

3. "The Princess and the Frog"

The music. The setting. Princess Tiana in general. GAHHHH!!

4. "Beauty and the Beast"

MY CHILDHOOD IS SCREAMING!! Belle was my absolute favorite princess growing up as a girl who loved to read!

5. "Up"

My heart breaks every time with THAT scene (you know what I'm talking about) but this movie is always a must-watch!

6. "Lilo and Stitch"

One of the most iconic friendships in all of Disney. Period.

7. "Tangled"

AND AT LAST I SEE THE LIGHT!!!

8. "Moana"

New, but already iconic. I will sing along EVERY TIME!

9. "Finding Nemo"

Anyone else just think of Dory when thinking of "Finding Nemo"? Just keep swimming!

10. "Monsters Inc."

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!!

11. The Incredibles

"I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now." — Edna, the best character in "The Incredibles"

12. "Sleeping Beauty"

I loved you, I walked with you once upon a dream!

13. "Tarzan"

Tarzan, Jane, and ALL the apes make this movie a Disney classic!

14. "The Jungle Book"

LOOK FOR THE BEAR NECESSITIES, THE SIMPLE BEAR NECESSITIES!

15. "Mulan"

AN ACTUAL ICON. WHAT A BEAUTY.

16. "The Little Mermaid"

There are so many iconic songs from this movie, such as Part of Your World, Under the Sea, and Kiss the Girl.

17. "Cars"

KACHOWWWWWWWW!

18. "Cinderella"

The actual OG Princess movie. What girl didn't wish that their foot into that glass shoe to find their Prince Charming?

19. "Aladdin"

I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD! SHINING, SHIMMERING, SPLENDID!

20. "Pocahontas"

YAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!! YOU FLING YOUR COLORS OF THE WIND!!!

21. "The Emperor's New Groove"

PULL THE LEVER, KRONK!

22. "WALL•E"

One of my actual fears is that humankind ends up traveling in space like all those fatties in the movie, but the movie is sooooo cute!!

23. "Toy Story"

An actual classic when it comes to Disney movies with its original concept and iconic characters.

24. "Toy Story 2:

Again, iconic. A perfect sequel. Could have ended there but they continued on and made this story a trilogy.

25. "Toy Story 3"

THE PERFECT ENDING! IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED THERE BUT THEY JUST HAD TO DO A FOURTH!

Whether you are excited about "Toy Story 4" or not, you know it's going to be among the classics of Disney.