New Animated Movies Coming Out In 2019
Film

'Toy Story 4' And Other Animated Movies Are Creating Real Hype for 2019

With so many films coming out such as "Pokemon: Detective Pikachu," "Dumbo" (Disney live action), and "Frozen 2" (coming out in November 2019), 2019 will be an exciting year indeed.

23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDXYRzerjzU

On November 12, I woke up to see that something was trending on Twitter. Apparently, it was "Toy Story 4." I became excited because my first thought was: "Did a trailer came out?" I immediately checked it out and was happy to see a trailer already released. As a Disney fan at heart, I played the trailer on Twitter.

The trailer began with a ray of sunshine shining over a smiling Woody, who was happily holding hands with his best friend Buzz. Then as Woody fades away from view to the left of the screen, I can see Buzz was also holding hands with Jessie who was holding Mr. Potato Head's hand as well! Mrs. Potato Head was included along with Rex, Hamm, the Squeeze Toy Alien, and Slinky. I was happy to see all of them! They were all holding hands as if they were making a circle. They were all laughing together. I screamed when the words "Next summer 2019" appeared. At one minute through the trailer, I was thrown off by this character who appeared to be white plastic spork with glued googly eyes and polyester metal wired arms. It started screaming: "I don't belong here!" It set himself free from Slinky's tail and Woody's hand and runs off.

This puzzled Woody and at the same time, distracted him from Buzz, who accidentally clashed into Woody. The whole perfect harmony was put into chaotic disorder. Everyone was bumping into each other, Woody's "There's a snake in my boot" goes off, Buzz's wings drew out from his back and his catchphrase "To infinity and beyond" goes off, Jessie trips, Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head's pieces fell off from their bodies, Rex and Hamm clumsily backflips while money falls off from Hamm, Slink falls, and the Squeeze Toy Alien gets tangled with Slink's stretchable body while the spork was running out amok screaming, "I don't belong here!" Woody then shouts, "Hey! Hey! Somebody get him before he pokes out an eye out."

The next day, another "Toy Story 4" was released in which featured two new characters named Chicky and Bunny. These two characters, voiced by Key and Peele, were having a conversation at an empty carnival closed for the night. At the same time, they were breaking the fourth wall by talking about their favorite parts in Toy Story. However, they were both having trouble remembering Buzz's catchphrase, even going so far as to say "To Infinity and Your Mom!" Woody and Buzz then showed up behind them, correcting them. To my surprise, Chicky and Bunny burst out laughing and complimented how stupid the original catchphrase was.

Although these were told to be teasers, I was super excited to watch this film next summer. I wondered how this movie would be though. Last time, we were told that "Toy Story 4" would be a love story in which Woody would team up with Buzz to reunite with his girlfriend, Bo Peep. Given those teasers, I wondered whether they had scrapped this plot or set this as a subplot to "Toy Story 4". But nevertheless, I was excited to go watch "Toy Story 4" next summer regardless of whether they put the romance or not. With so many films coming out such as "Pokemon: Detective Pikachu," "Dumbo" (Disney live action), and "Frozen 2" (coming out in November 2019), 2019 will be an exciting year indeed.