The Guide To Being A Latinx And Hispanic Community Ally

The Ultimate Guide To Being A Latinx And Hispanic Community Ally

Educate and celebrate their culture to lift the community up.

3546

It's well known that the Gen-Z and millennial generations are more passionate about social justice and conscious about their decisions as consumers as any other generation to come before us.

For these generations, making mindful decisions about where we like to allocate our money, who we choose to follow on Instagram, and even the books we like to read are extremely important to us. With the rise of the digital age, we are constantly consuming media and content, and so there's no longer an excuse for being uneducated if we want to be educated on a wide range of cultures.

But, we don't just make these decisions for ourselves — we do it because we want to uplift and support disadvantaged communities. Hispanic Heritage Month takes place from September 15 to October 15, and we've been more mindful than ever about giving our support to the Hispanic and Latinx communities so that we can continue to encourage and lift them every day of the year.

Whether you're supporting Hispanic and Latinx influencers on Instagram or doing your next online shopping splurge at a Hispanic or Latinx-owned retailer, these are ways you can continue to uplift the Hispanic community.