The Enneagram test has taken the world by storm over these past few months. For those that don't know, this is a type of personality test that matches you to a number ranging from 1 to 9. Each number has a set of characteristics that best match your personality.Enneagram 6's are the best type to be, but I'm pretty sure I have a biased opinion. So, if you are an Enneagram 6 too, you probably relate to one or more of these 17 characteristics:
1. We hang on to relationships/friendships for MUCH longer than we should because we hold on to the good we see in others.
2. When we believe in something, we stick to it and will rarely change our ways.
3. We are awful decision makers because we see an infinite number of options.
4. We fear being abandoned by others and left alone.
5. We are very anxious people because we want to do everything the "right" way.
6. We are filled with compassion for others.
7. We constantly need to be reassured of what we are doing.
8. We wish we had a rule book for how to handle life's challenges.
9. We are very hard workers who strive to do their best at everything.
10. We are very good at deciphering between logic and emotion.
11. We are very critical of ourselves because we constantly worry we have let others down.
12. We are very direct people, and we expect others to be direct with us too.
13. We thrive on stability and predictability.
14. We are always taking care of other people, sometimes to the point that we forget to care for ourselves.
15. We are very confident in some aspects, but very insecure in others.
16. We are workaholics.
17. We are incredibly loyal to the people we care about.
In short, six's just need others to tell them they are doing a great job and that they are proud of us.