29 Latina-Owned Lifestyle Brands Everyone Should Support

29 Latina-Owned Lifestyle Brands Everyone Should Support Pa' Que Puede Vivir Tu Mejor Vida

Celebrate the community with jewelry, T-shirts, and more.

913

There are several clothing and beauty brands that have launched collection after collection of dope Latinx items you instantly want to snatch up.

In the process, they have also given so many a sense of home, nostalgia, and belonging. And I wanted to highlight them. Here are 29 Latina-owned brands you need to know about.

1. Brewbles

Catheryn Estefania Rodriguez is the creator behind Brewbles, "inspired by cultura, nostalgia y recuerdos de nuestra niñez, Brewbles conjures up magical bath concoctions to evoke alivio and relaxation for your everyday self-care rituals".

2. Hija De Tu Madre

Yo hago lo que me da la gana tee

Paige Ryan

Hija de tu Madre, created by Patty Delgado, features clothing, accessories, jewelry, and more, to "celebrate the beautiful mess that is being Latina and Latinx."

3. Jen Zeano Designs

JZD offers clothing and more, all designed to help you feel proud of who you are and give back to our gente.

4. Raggedy Tiff

Designer Jessica Resendiz's brand RAGGEDYTIFF is known for an eccentric personality & unique feel to her one-of-a-kind detailed pieces.

5. Xipi-Teca

Xipi-Teca is for all magical muxeres of color, invoking the spirit of femininity, amor, y cultura.

6. La Perla MX

All of La Perla MX's huaraches and accessories are handmade to order in Sahuayo, Michoacan.

7. Drink Leche

Drink Leche offers teas, coffees, and milks that honor Latinx culture by naming all their creations after the pop culture, artists, and musicians that inspired them throughout life.

8. Reggaeton Store

Reggaeton Store offers clothing inspired by popular musicians. Get $5 off!

9. Botánika Beauty

Botánika Beauty, founded by Ada Rojas, offers hair products inspired by botánica stores.

10. Rawly Bold

Founded by Pamela Delgado, Rawly Bold aims to inspire, motivate and empower through fashion.

11. Daughter of an Immigrant

Daughter of an Immigrant offers clothing, following the dream of creating paths where one doesn't exist.

12. Vive Cosmetics

Vive Cosmetics is the brand that was able to capture all the Latina essence and culture with their lipsticks and highlighters.

13. Bandida

Bandida's jewelry has a minimalistic yet strong style, that makes them easy to combine and easy to wear.

14. Golden Dream Beauty

Golden Dreams makes lashes to inspire you to get out there, live unapologetically, and shine bright 'cause you look spectacular.

15. Alamar Cosmetics

Born in Cuba and raised in Miami, Alamar Cosmetics founder and CEO Gaby Trujillo created a unique colorful makeup line that pays homage to Cuban culture.

16. Araceli Beauty

Cely Ledesma is the founder of Araceli Beauty, a 100% cruelty-free and 100% Mexican inspired beauty company.

17. Bella Doña

Started in L.A. by BFFs Lala Romero and Natalia Durazo, Bella Doña is probably the first brand you think about when you think of the chola aesthetic today paying homage to the past.

18. Viva La Bonita

Viva La Bonita is a lifestyle & apparel brand inspired by the spirit of the mujeres who are fearless.

19. Su_Ella

su_ella is the story of two Latina girls, born and raised in NJ, who have been friends drawn together for years by their love for creative arts and fashion.

20. Valfré

Valfré is the self-named fashion brainchild of Mexican-born artist Ilse Valfré, each product in the line of clothing and fashion-forward accessories brings Valfré's artwork to life.

21. Afrolunatika

Afrolunatika is a beloved Puerto Rican designer making minimalist pieces with special messages for daily use. The handmade earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings aim to empower and evoke self-love in its wearers.

22. The Dream

Alyssa Perez, co-founder of The Dream, designs everything from sparkly bracelets to pearl arch earrings to classic gold hoops.

23. Santú Accessories

Santú Accessories is a lovely online shop making handmade pieces in Fort Lauderdale, FL, that are inspired by the owner's Colombian heritage.

24. Honey B Gold

For anyone who want to make a statement, Honey B. Gold is a one-stop jewelry shop.

25. Babe Comets

Joan is a Dominican-Salvadoran creative making pom-pom earrings through her shop Babe Comets.

26. Luni

Luni is a glorious line of handmade jewelry for modern-day goddesses. The pieces, designed by founder Lorenia Henriquez, incorporate gorgeous bold minerals and gemstones to help wearers express themselves, claim their inner diosa, and honor their past.

27. Loquita Bath and Body

Mira Perez's brand, Loquita Bath and Body, sells products inspired by conchas (and other pan dulces) and paleta payaso.

28. Yo Soy Afro Latina

Yo Soy Afro Latina, which was created by Afro-Mexican Detroit native Bianca Kea, is not only a place to buy dope gear, but also a platform that celebrates Afro Latinidad and brings awareness to the often forgotten and disregarded Black diaspora.

29. Luna Magic

Beauty brand Luna Magic was founded by NYC native sisters Mabel and Shaira Frias as a celebration of the rich culture found in the Caribbean and Latin America.