The 6 Most Iconic Pitbull Lyrics Of All Time

The Six Most Iconic Pitbull Lyrics Of All Time

Mr. Worldwide just wants to see you succeed.

79958
a photo of artist Pitbull

It is no secret that Pitbull is a gifted artist, but many fail to remember that he can be a source of great inspiration as well. The following is a list of iconic Pitbull lyrics that we know and love. Read on to feel empowered — if you think you can handle it.

1. Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane / No, it's just me, ain't a damn thing changed. (From "Timber")
Not a day goes by that I don't see Pitbull flying over my rooftop, dressed in white linen from head-to-toe and drinking a Capri Sun. If that image doesn't motivate you to be better, then nothing will.

Pitbull - Timber (Official Video) ft. Ke$haOfficial Video for ”Timber” by Pitbull featuring Ke$ha Listen to Pitbull: https://Pitbull.lnk.to/listenYD Watch more videos by Pitbull: ...

2. Been around the world like the sun / I've seen more breast than your newborn son. (From "Shake Senora")
Need to boost your resume? Trying to impress a colleague? Use this line. Watch them be amazed, first by your worldly experience and then by your rhyming ability. Thank Pitbull later.

Pitbull - Shake Senora (Lyrics) ft. T-Pain, Sean PaulSubscribe and press ( ) to join the Notification Squad and stay updated with new uploads Follow Pitbull: ...

3. And it's not our fault that we have all the ladies / But it's hard to see these ladies when your middle name's Equator / All around the globe, matter fact, see you later. (From "Celebrate")
Take a lesson from the school of Mr. 305 — it doesn't have to make any sense, it just has to rhyme. Also, it is possible to have all the ladies, even with a middle name like "Equator."

Pitbull - Celebrate (from the Original Motion Picture Penguins of Madagascar)Download “Celebrate (From Penguins of Madagascar)" rom the new album “Globalization” on iTunes: ...

4. In L.A. they get krazy / Miami they get krazy / In New York they get krazy / Atlanta they get krazy / In London they get krazy / In Paris they get krazy / In Rome they get krazy. (From "Krazy")

Pitbull wants you to never stop studying your map of the world. Learn the names of every city. Say them one after another, all the time. However, Pitbull also wants you to know that you can put that dictionary down. Spelling doesn't matter. Kraziness is universal.

Pitbull - Krazy ft. Lil JonPitbull's official music video for 'Krazy' ft. Lil Jon. Click to listen to Pitbull on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/PBSpot?IQid=PitK As featured ...

5. Modern day Hugh Hef (uh yes) / Playboy to the death (uh yes) / Is he really worldwide? (uh yes). (From "Dance Again")
Does Pitbull wait for someone to answer his questions? No, because he's a grown-ass man who knows the answers. Are you going to wait around for someone else to answer your questions, or are you going to be like Pitbull? Be like Pitbull. Be a grown-ass man who parenthetically answers his own questions.

Jennifer Lopez - Dance Again (Official Video) ft. PitbullWatch the official music video for "Dance Again" by Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull Listen to Jennifer Lopez: ...

6. This for anybody going through tough times / Believe me, been there, done that / But every day above ground is a great day, remember that. (From "Time of Our Lives")
If Pitbull tells you to be thankful, then be thankful, dammit. After all, we live in an amazing time when a man who wears sunglasses indoors can make millions by listing the names of cities and rhyming Kodak with Kodak. Feel #blessed.

Pitbull, Ne-Yo - Time Of Our LivesOfficial Video for ”Time of Our Lives” by Pitbull featuring Ne-Yo Listen to Pitbull: https://Pitbull.lnk.to/listenYD Watch more videos by ...