20 Latinx-Owned Beauty Brands Every Beauty-Lover Should Know

20 Latinx-Owned Beauty Brands Every Ally Of The Community Should Support

Your vanity just got a makeover.

12343

Consumers today are more informed than ever given the rise of the digital age, and beauty junkies are some of the most passionate when it comes to wanting to support clean, socially conscious brands that aren't just making good quality products but that are doing good as well.

One of our favorite things to do is celebrate and support BIPOC-owned brands as much as possible. the people who have built them are to be commended for their incredible achievements as business owners — something that is hard enough to do on its own but made to be even more difficult as a member of the BIPOC community.

As we celebrate the Latinx community, supporting and celebrating their culture and community is top of mind. We, of course, want to be doing this at all times, so if this isn't something that has been on your radar before, now is absolutely the time, and here are some brands to be adding to your shopping list, if you haven't already.