The Best of Taylor Swift: Lyrics, Songs, Books & More

All the best of Taylor Swift in one place

2180
Taylor Swift performs in concert for the Red Tour

Whether you're searching for the perfect Instagram caption or you need to hear a relatable song in this moment, you've reached the perfect destination: all of the best of Taylor Swift.

It's hard to do the masterful artist justice with a single post, so you'll want to explore as many of these as you can to get a true sense of her magic with words and success as a musician. There's a reason she seems everywhere these days; she's earned it.

Let's begin!

Taylor Swift's Best Lyrics

30 Taylor Swift Lyrics That Make Perfect Instagram Captions

Taylor Swift lyrics on album coverAlpharetta, Georgia

Taylor Swift is a lyrical genius. Her lyrics will somehow always have us feeling something different.

Girl Power Vibes: 10 Empowering Taylor Swift Lyrics

Taylor Swift performs at a concertChieftain Press

Who better to motivate our inner girl power than Taylor Swift? Her songs resonate with women all around the world as she motivates us to be the best that we can be.

23 Times Taylor Swift Lyrics Taught You Life Lessons

Taylor Swift acknowledges crowd at a performanceSamantha Melvin

Throughout her years of fame, we have watched Taylor Swift grow into the beautiful woman she is today. Beginning her career at only 16 years old, we were able to cheer her on from the sidelines and witness her music career, explode into what it is now. We cried with her, we laughed with her and we celebrated with her. Whether you’re a fan of her or not, without a doubt there has been one of her songs that you can personally relate to.

10 Taylor Swift Verses to Help Your College Journey

Taylor Swift singing powerful lyrics@taylorswift / Instagram

Most of us can relate to Taylor Swift's music. She talks about lost love and heartbreak, but did you know that she even writes about the lives of stressful college students? Me neither! These 11 song lyrics show how her songs can relate to those moments when you just want to rip your hair out.

13 Taylor Swift Lyrics That Will Inspire You

Taylor Swift sings in concerthttps://www.capitalfm.com/artists/taylor-swift/performances/ready-for-it-jingle-bell-ball-2017/

Although A LOT of her lyrics, and some of the best, are awfully sad and tragic, she has written many pretty inspiring and positive lyrics. You may not feel these as deeply as some of her others, but these lyrics showcase some of Taylor's underrated power of positivity.

26 Lyrics On Taylor Swift's New Album That'll Have You Reminiscing About Your Past Lovers

Taylor Swift performs in music videoThe State University of New York at Stony Brook

Whether you just broke up or it's been over a decade since your heart was broken into pieces, Taylor Swift's new album, "folklore" has it all. You don't even have to be a hardcore Swiftie to fall in love with this mature Indie, alternative album. The album is filled with a variety of songs touching upon different aspects of love — the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Taylor Swift's Best Songs

17 Underrated Songs That Will Convert You Into A Swiftie

Taylor Swift plays the guitar in concertUniversity of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

I have always loved Taylor Swift. Was I always her biggest fan? No, definitely not. I've always liked her music (usually just the popular songs), but never really understood how people had such strong opinions towards her, positive or negative. Until now.

Taylor Swift's Top 13 Must-Listen Songs For Guys

Taylor Swift performs in concertAshlyn Rittenberry

Taylor Swift has an incredible way with words when it comes to pouring out her feelings for guys she was in a relationship with, wants to be in a relationship with, or is in a relationship with. She keeps nothing inside because she wants everyone to know about the guy who broke her heart. Thirteen is T-Swift’s magic number, so here are 13 magical songs that guys need to add to their playlist.

10 Taylor Swift Songs That You Need to Sing Right Now

Eyes closed in Taylor Swift music videoMaKayla Polak

It's no secret that Taylor can write a song and somehow we all feel it deep in our hearts. I have come to realize that some of her songs just hit different. Maybe not all songs are 'my ex is the worst' but I'll highlight the lines that you are going to want to keep in your back pocket.

My Top Three Songs From Every Taylor Swift Album

Taylor Swift red album displayed on smartphoneOhio University

If you know me, you know I love Taylor Swift. I challenged myself to pick a favorite from each album, which unfortunately I quickly realized was not going to be possible for me. So, here are my top THREE from each (in no particular order, of course)

More Taylor Swift: Hidden Gems & Hot Takes

From 3 To 89, Ages Mentioned In Taylor Swift Songs

Taylor Swift performs in music video Change Music video by Taylor Swift performing Change. (C) 2008 Big Machine Records, LLC. ▻Exclusive Merch: ...

Over the years, as an observant T Swift fan, I've noticed her penchant for mentioning ages in her songs. Maybe she does this so she can look back on these songs and remember how old she was when she had these experiences. Or maybe she does it so her fans have another level to relate to her on. By my count, Taylor Swift mentions 13 different ages in her songs.

The 'evermore' Song You Should Listen To, Based On Your Enneagram Type

Taylor Swift ponytailThe Narrative

Soon after Taylor Swift released "evermore," I knew that I needed to combine two things that make me happiest in this life: Taylor Swift and the enneagram. Swift's "evermore" is the type of album with songs for everyone.

There are songs to cry to, songs to scream in the car to, and songs to jam out to at Olive Garden to ("no body, no crime," anyone?). This is truly a no-skip album, and regardless of your enneagram type, each song has a relatable message.

10 Books You Should Read Based On Taylor Swift Albums

Taylor Swift in red dress@taylorswift

Taylor possesses an enchanting way of crafting songs that deeply connect with a broad audience. A significant aspect of this universality stems from her innate ability to thread narratives into her lyrics, demonstrating that her music encapsulates not just scenes, but entire stories.

While Taylor Swift hasn’t actually penned any novels corresponding to her songs, there are many books that can relate to her albums. Here are books that you should read based on your favorite Taylor album!

'Miss Americana' Will DEFINITELY Change Your Opinion On Taylor Swift If You Aren't A Fan

Southwest Minnesota State University

The highly-anticipated Taylor Swift documentary, "Miss Americana," that dropped on Netflix on January 31 is the first real in-depth look into Taylor's personal life and her history. With an initial Rotten Tomatoes score of 86% and a premiere at the Sundance Film Festival, director Lana Wilson and Swift were excited to share this with her fans and the entire world. This documentary was described as a "revealing" look into the superstar's life. I would agree.

Taylor Swift Is The Music Industry

Taylor Swift looks attentively in roomgianacapri23

Taylor Swift is a household name in the music industry, with a career spanning over a decade. She has won numerous awards, broken records, and impacted the industry in ways that few other artists have. Taylor Swift is undoubtedly one of the most successful and influential musicians of our time. With over 200 million records sold worldwide, she has won numerous awards, her success has not only cemented her place in the music industry but also made her a role model for young musicians.

13 Reasons Taylor Swift Playing On NPR’s Tiny Desk Is A Huge Deal To Real Fans

Artist performs on Tiny DeskOlivia Kappler

Taylor Swift showed us a different side of her in her recent Tiny Desk concert with NPR. If you are a hardcore Swiftie, this was everything you could have wanted from her and more. Right now she is on fire with "Lover" recently being released. It is so great to finally get to know a happily in love and unadulterated Taylor Swift. If you are a Swiftie and haven't seen this performance yet, take the next 28 minutes to do so.

Taylor Swift's Eras Tour is What I Hope Heaven Feels Like

Taylor Swift performs at Eras Tourjamesmc

A three-and-a-half-hour runtime. Nine Eras. Eleven outfit changes. Three surprise songs. Zero breaks. One unforgettable evening. In the past century, no other performer has put on an electric performance quite like Taylor Swift, surpassing her fans ‘wildest dreams’. It is the reason supporters keep coming back to her shows each year. Days later, I’m still in awe of the spectacle ‘Miss Americana’ puts on every few days in a new city. And, like one of Taylor’s exes, has me smiling as I reminisce about the memories of the night we spent together.

Everything You Need To Know Before You Watch Taylor Swift's “All Too Well: The Short Film”

Taylor Swift performs in Love Story music video Music video by Taylor Swift performing Love Story. (C) 2008 Big Machine Records, LLC ▻Exclusive Merch: ...

“All Too Well” is largely regarded as one of Swift’s best-ever songs, a heartbreaking encapsulation of a breakup (and before anyone says it, she writes tons and tons of songs not about breakups or even relationships, its just that when she does write about relationships ending it’s done perfectly). The song has been streamed over 100 million times on Spotify. It features heartbreaking lyrics. We are finally getting a 10-minute version. And now we’re also getting a movie.

Meeting Taylor Swift

Swifites meet their idol Taylor SwiftSouthwest Minnesota State University

After we got our paper and wristbands we all called our family to tell them we were meeting Taylor after the show and the service in the stadium was spotty so we couldn't hear much of what they were saying to us over the phone but I all I remember saying was "I can't hear anything you guys are saying but we're meeting Taylor after the show okay bye!" [READ ON]

A Letter to Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift fans hold a sign "T Party"University of Florida

I remember when I was just nine years old, I wrote a fan letter to you. I loved and adored your music from the very first song I ever heard, Teardrops on My Guitar.

Over the years, you became not only an inspiration to me musically but also someone I looked up to as a writer, as a woman. I loved the poetry behind your lyrics, the compassion you felt and expressed to everyone you met and even those you didn't. [READ ON]