13 Reasons Taylor Swift Playing On NPR’s Tiny Desk Is A Huge Deal To Real Fans

Swiftie's everywhere cannot come to the phone right now. Why? Because we are watching Taylor Swift's Tiny Desk concert

311
NPR

Taylor Swift showed us a different side of her in her recent Tiny Desk concert with NPR.

If you are a hardcore Swiftie, this was everything you could have wanted from her and more. Right now she is on fire with "Lover" recently being released. It is so great to finally get to know a happily in love and unadulterated Taylor Swift.

If you are a Swiftie and haven't seen this performance yet, take the next 28 minutes to do so.

SHE PLAYS HER SONGS ACOUSTIC

SHE PLAYS "ALL TOO WELL" IN THE FALL

Umm, hi?! If this isn't one of your favorite T-Swift songs, you're wrong.

No backup dancers or singers, it's just her

She explains her thinking behind her songs

"Lover" is one of those albums that she needed to have a conversation about and this performance gave us more than we could have ever wanted.

She shows that her voice is beautiful by itself

She is HUMBLE

Taylor Swift is the highest paid female artist in the world, she has played stadiums across the world, and she is SO humbled to be in a tiny room with just a guitar, a mic, and a piano singing and talking to her fans.

We hear a different sound to "Lover"

She interacts with her fans in the audience

She talks TO them and even gives a little girl her guitar pick.

She is FUNNY

She is raw in talking about the meaning behind her lyrics

She makes us cry, just because she is Taylor

Seeing Taylor up close in a more intimate setting gives us a more personal version of her and it brings us happy tears!

She looks incredible

She showed us she is the same Taylor Swift we all fell in love with in 2006

Her hair changed, her sound changed, but her personality and her passion for music and her fans is still the same Taylor. We stan.