10 Taylor Swift Songs That You Need to Sing Right Now

Taylor Swift is a beautiful soul when it comes to her music, Folklore and Evermore actually have some amazing songs that will make you want to belt.

1333

It's no secret that Taylor can write a song and somehow we all feel it deep in our hearts. I have come to realize that some of her songs just hit different. Maybe not all of these songs are 'my ex is the worst' but I'll highlight the lines that you are going to want to keep in your back pocket.

Illicit Afairs

Lets be real, this song hits all the right spots for the cheater, the cheated and the mistress.

Look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
You showed me colors
You know I can't see with anyone else

August 

Remember that person that you got caught up in the moment with and nothing else mattered? That was until you realized it was just a fling and now you kinda just miss him... welcome August.

So much for summer love and saying "us"
'Cause you weren't mine to lose

Exile ft. Bon Iver

Also known as my #2 song on Spotify Wrapped. A genuine piece of art that Taylor just poured her soul into. I mean this song was put in the last episode of You Season 3. Cow could you replace this song for anything else?

So step right out, there is no amount
Of crying I can do for you
All this time
We always walked a very thin line

No Body, No Crime ft. HAIM

The story this song tells and the progression it gains, speechless. It hold so much power in just 3:34, and the sirens... I could go on. Just don't get any wrong ideas, like he did, when he cheated.

Her husband's acting different and it smells like infidelity
She says, "That ain't my merlot on his mouth"
"That ain't my jewelry on our joint account"

Ivy

You know that person that came into your life out of no where and is seamlessly perfect for you, yet you are in a relationship already? Same girl, listen to Ivy, I promise you'll want to.

What would he do if he found us out?
Crescent moon, coast is clear
Spring breaks loose, but so does fear
He's gonna burn this house to the ground

Mad Woman

So you are over that terrible guy and you finally hit the 'I hate you' stage? Perfect, that right where you should be. Now sing this song and think about how mad you are.

No one likes a mad woman
You made her like that
And you'll poke that bear 'til her claws come out
And you find something to wrap your noose around

Willow

The beginning of every relationship is the foundation and almost magical to feel. This song makes you feel that strong headed feeling you get when you first start falling in love. He is yours and nothing else.

Wherever you stray
I follow
I'm begging for you to take my hand
Wreck my plans
That's my man

This Is Me Trying

One suggestion for this song, don't just think about men or relationships. Listen to this song and think about your whole life and dig deep with the lyrics. When she refers to someone, make it something. Just trust me on this one.

So I got wasted like all my potential
And my words shoot to kill when I'm mad
I have a lot of regrets about that

Champagne Problems

As I listen to this song now, I want it on replay. All the feelings and the memories flowing back into my body, but in a good way even though the memories were not good. Does this make sense?

"She would've made such a lovely bride
What a shame she's fucked in her head, " they said
But you'll find the real thing instead

Evermore ft. Bon Iver

This song takes everything that you feel after the break-up. The raw emotions and the tension within yourself. And then Bon Iver enters and hits you even harder than five seconds earlier. Be careful with this one.

And when I was shipwrecked (can't think of all the cost)
I thought of you (all the things that will be lost now)
In the cracks of light (can we just get a pause?)
I dreamed of you (to be certain we'll be tall again)